History

"You need to pull yourself together Miss.(Your last name )." Will pulled you into a room, followed by a concerned Grelle and Ronald.

"You take him off that list!" you shouted.

"You know I can't do that Miss.(Your last name)!" Will shouted back.

"Then I'm not going. I'm not helping with the list." you folded your arms across your chest.

"(Your name)...." Ronald interjected.

"You know that would end in your termination." Will said coldly with granite eyes.

"I don't care anymore!"

"Darling..." Grelle bent down in front of you "Your not thinking straight. You do this you both end up dead and I can't let that happen to my precious niece." he stroked your cheek. You began to nod slowly.

"Sorry." you whispered "I didn't mean to offend you,"

"It's fine, as long as my darling (your name) is out of harms way," and with that Grelle hugged you tight. Anyone that knows Grelle would never picture him saying this at all to anyone, he never truly loves anyone, well he at least likes Madame Red and Ronald but with (your name), his only family, his niece he did truly love and care about. Grelle finally stood and placed his death scythe on the bed.

"Well I've got to go and tell him at least." you said heading for the door until Will stood in the way.

"No that is not allowed you must get ready." Will demanded.

"Don't tell me it's the stupid handbook rule." you rolled your eyes. "Fine!" you hissed and grabbed your bag and locked yourself in the bathroom. All of a sudden there was a massive scrape and the boat seemed to moan, the ground beneath your feet shook as you held onto the sink. Once it was over you popped your head outside of the bathroom door.

"How did we hit an iceberg already?" you exclaimed.

"Fast travelling boat." Ronald shrugged.

"We have two hours before the madness kicks in." Will added.

"Madness?"

"Yes. Once people realise the ship will sink and death is staring them in the face they do crazy things. Get with women forcefully, jump overboard, use guns, over rule the ship." William explained.

"Great....." you slipped back inside the bathroom. You decided to get ready, then as Will suggested he will harvest the first person, you could sneak off doing your job and find Ciel in the meantime. You quickly changed into the clothes that Grelle had picked out for you, indeed this would be a hard job so the clothes were a little different from what you'd normally wear. You wore a white blouse and placed a black courset over the top with red lacing, then you put on some leather tight trousers that you could move swiftly in and attached the black over skirt which was made of a thicker silk, you put your flat black boots on and attached your death scythe holder to your upper thigh. Then you tackled your hair, it was in ringlets. That bounced around your waist so you decided to scoop it up into a ponytail to keep the hair out of your face.

Once satisfied with the way you looked and testing whether you could move well was complete you pulled out your death scythe. It was special to you because your mother Isabella (your last name) gave it to you. Obviously. You weren't old enough to understand but once you were your mother had already died. So Grelle gave it to you on behalf of his sister. It was funny because their parents, your grandparents used to call Grelle and your mother a team. And unbeatable team. Grelle made you laugh when he told you stories of their younger reaping days they were called Grelle and Belle-short for Isabella. You smiled at the memories but focused on your death scythe. It was the classic stereotypical death scythe but with a twist. At the moment it was hand held size but when you pushed the button at the end of the handle it turned larger, and vice versa. You pressed the small stiff button and watched it immediately grow large. Your death scythe was a deep grey and at the top was a cross that was connected to the long blade. Once you'd admired it you pressed the button to a handheld scythe you placed it in the holder on your thigh. The reason whey she wore this was so it looks like a normal dress but when needed she can move quicker and reach her scythe easily. You unlocked the bathroom door and came out.

"Oh darling." Grelle smiled.

"What is there something wrong? " you asked concerned.

"You look the same as your mother did." you blushed a little.

"I'm only thirteen though..." you smiled.

"But your independent, just like your mother was...so grown up." Grelle smiled at you proudly.

A/N

Soooooo quite a long chapter for me :D (hurray!) What do you guys think of the death scythe and the look? I've placed some media of her clothes the model with blonde hair I was using the blouse but putting a proper black courset on with red lace and using the same trousers and boots and in the other picture i was using the over skirt thing :) Then there's the death scythe but imagine it grey and it can go smaller like a hand held axe :) Also did you like the little revealed family moment about your characters mother? Hope your enjoying and you stick with me on this please vote, comment, share and follow! Thanks ^^