Double life

The sun pierced through the curtains and (Your name) woke immediately. You sat up remembering what Ciel had asked you yesterday. You knew that you had to ask Ciel's permission to leave the premises to visit family but you couldn't explain why you fled the room last night. (Your name) slipped out of bed and ran a bath for herself. Once you were done you changed into a red dress that flared from the waist downwards with black lace at the front starting from the material below the low cut chest section. You had washed your hair so it fell into perfect ringlets that bounced around your waist. You scooped half of your hair up and tied it at the back with a black bow. To finish your look, you applied a small amount of makeup to your eyes. Slipping on flat black shoes you left your room and went to Ciel's Study.

You knocked nervously and awaited for an answer.

"Come in." Ciel called from inside the study. You gingerly opened the door and stepped inside closing the door behind you. "(Your name) -"

You held up a hand to stop him "Ciel, I would like to apologise for my behaviour last night."

Ciel didn't say anything but watched you closely as he rose from his seat and walked closer, but stopping when Sebastian entered the room. "It's fine..."

"I've come to ask you if I can visit family in London today....." you hesitated. Ciel quickly glanced to Sebastian before looking back at (Your name).

"Of course. However after I really must ask you for an answer." Ciel replied. You quickly glanced away nervously.

"Agreed." you quickly nodded.

"I shall see you this afternoon then?" Ciel said quickly clearly getting fustrated.

"Yes," you said walking to the door avoiding Sebastian's gaze. "Thank you Ciel," you left the room.

Ciel's P. O. V

I watched (Your name) leave the room and banged my fist on the desk exhailing.

"Ever since I mentioned the case last night she's.....her moods changed....." I spoke alloud to Sebastian. "Maybe she is hiding something...."

"Young Master would you like me to arrange a carriage to London to follow Miss.(Your last name)?" Sebastian suggested placing tea on my desk.

"No. When she arrives back just keep a close eye on her..." I sighed heavily.

"What seems to be the problem Young Master? " Sebastian asked.

"She....(Your name)..... just seems like a decent young girl...I'd hate her to be hiding something dark. It would be a waste." I sighed with despair in my voice.

(Your names) P. O. V

"Careful Young Miss, " The carridge driver warned helping you off the carriage.

"Thank you," you nodded and watched him ride off. You looked at the large building in front of you and walked towards the door and used the heavy knocker. The door opened and a woman with short red hair, red lipstick and a red dress opened the door.

"(Your name)!" she squealed and stepped a side "What a wonderful surprise! Please come in!" You walked in and smiled.

"Thank you Madame Red."

"He's upstairs," she winked "I'll be up in a minute I will fix some tea," she wandered off into the kitchen. You began climbing the stairs and caught a glimpse of the lounge and headed into the room.

"(Your name) darling!" he grinned.

"Hello Grelle," You smiled defeated, you enjoyed seeing him.

"I see your wearing that beautifully blood red dress I bought you," He smiled walking round admiring it. "You know red really does suit you darling,"

You chuckled a little. "Grelle you just love the colour red,"

"How did you guess?" he asked dramatically, causing you to giggle. You watched Grelle do a little song and dance about red and blood, his long red hair flowing with his movement, only stopping when he adjusted his glasses or fiddled with Madame Red's now stretched coat he wore. "So how's my favourite little niece doing? Actually what are you doing here? Nobody saw you?"

"I'm fine and I came to discuss something with you......and it's a house on a street of course people saw." You sat on a chair.

"I mean did Ciel see you darling?"

"Why would Ciel see me? I came alone..." You asked confused.

"Darling, I know what a little brat he is and his beautiful hunky butler!" Grelle batted his eyelashes and flashed his razor sharp teeth.

"You know Ciel and Sebastian? Why didn't you tell me when I got that letter from the Queen?" You asked again.

"I didn't want to worry you darling, let's just say I've bumped into to them a few times with work." he giggled. Madame Red entered the room with four cups of tea.

"Madame Red why have you made four tea's?" You asked politely.

"Oh Ronald's here darling," she smiled. You grinned a little.

"What did you want to talk about darling?" Grelle asked bringing over his chainsaw.

"It's probably best if Ronald hears as well...." You said. Funnily enough as if on cue Ronald walked in.

"Sis!" Ronald smiled and hugged you.

"How's the life in the mannor? " he laughed.

"Fine," you giggled.

"Are you two actually Brother and sister?" Madame Red asked.

"No just friends, but we act like it because it feels right," Ronald grinned at you.

"Anyway darling!" Grelle looked up from polishing his chainsaw "What did you want to say?"

You took a deep breath "Ciel has asked me to work on a case. The Jack the Ripper case." Madame Red and Grelle started laughing. "So I didn't know what to say because I know it's you because you told me so if I accepted I'd be helping Ciel capture my own Auntie Grelle and he may find out what I am....."

"Darling you should accept!" Grelle laughed "It will be a laugh! When Ciel's on the right tracks lead him away,"

"Are you ashamed of what you are?" Ronald chipped in.

"No of course not its just, you know it's a lot to take in if someone found out I was half human half Grim Reaper," You sighed.

"Especially with that hunky Sebastian! " Grelle licked his lips.

"What about Sebastian?" You asked.

"Oh darling, Sebastians a demon." Grelle chuckled

"A what!?" You exclaimed.

"We've spoken about demons before dear," he adjusted his glasses.

"I know we have but....Sebastian? "

"Yes darling. That's the reason why Ciel wears the eye patch because it's their contract and Sebastian has to follow every order by Ciel until Ciel's death, then Sebastian can claim his soul and move onto another."

"I should have noticed...he does appear out of nowhere sometimes...." You muttered.

"Well darling I have some reaping and Murdering to do,"

"Yes of course, I should be getting back anyway," you put your tea down and stood. Grelle walked towards (Your name) with his chainsaw in one hand, and twirled a piece of your hair in the other.

"Darling have you reaped some souls lately?"

"Not recently but I did a bunch before I left for Ciel's," You replied.

"Good girl," he grinned and hugged you close. "You know what to do," he kissed the top of your head and dissapered.

"Bye Sis!" Ronald waved revving his death scythe which happened to be a lawn mower, and dissapered too. Madame Red called a carridge and paid for me.

"Bye sweetie see you soon," she winked as my carridge sped away back to the mannor.