Ciel X Reader: Smile that forgotten smile

It was a terrible day. The sun was behind the locked clouds and water streamed from the sky, no washing could be hung out, no afternoon tea outside, no tending the garden roses. A terrible day equals a boring day.

Earl Ciel Phantomhive sat reading the latest newspaper and his faithful butler was attending to the other servants Baldroy the chef, Mey-rin the maid and Finny the gardener.  However they were hardly any use, Baldroy burns things, Mey-rin is ever so clumsy and Finny has advanced strength and ruins everything! Life in the manner was no fun for Ciel Phantomhive, he rarely used the word, in fact, it's probably not even in his vocabulary.

"My Lord, I have received an instruction from her majesty for you to comply with." Sebastian informed, closing the wooden double doors to Ciel's study room behind him.

"What is it Sebastian?" Ciel replied not looking up from his news paper.

"You now have to employ a new maid your age in the manner." Sebastian explained tightening his white gloves around his wrist.

"Excuse me?" Ciel had now placed the newspaper on the desk and leaned forward in his chair. "Why my age?"

"I do not no the reasons why her majesty has enforced this.  I do know that three young ladies will be presented to you at noon tomorrow for you to select your new maid my Lord." Sebastian continued. Ciel sighed and placed his hand on his forehead.

"If that is her wish then I shall forfill it. Prepare the manner straight away and seek out my best clothes." Ciel instructed.

"Anything else my Lord?" Sebastian asks.

"Nothing else."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It is the morning of a beautiful day. Ciel had already arisen at the early hour of 7am and was appropriately dressed to meet with the maids to select one to have the privilege of working in his manner. The morning hours flew by and the time for the maids arrival was present.

The manner doors flew open and Finny came rushing inside.

"Mr.Sebastian! They have arrived I was out tending the garden and three carriages have pulled up!" Finny exclaimed.

"Thank you Finny please sit in the kitchen with Baldroy and wait till they have left." Sebastian commanded with a single clap of his hands.

"Awww ok Mr Sebastian, " Finny pouted and ran through the manner. Sebastian dusted his suits shoulders and proceeded to the door to welcome the guests. Three young girls emerdged from each of their caridges and trotted up the steps and look up to Sebastian and smile.

"Good afternoon," one petite girl says.

"And to you to Miss. I would like to formaly welcome you to the Phantomhive mannor please step this way," Sebastian shot a dazzling smile and led the young girls into the mannor.

"Where is Ciel?" the taller one demanded.

"He will be down shortly," Sebastian gritted his teeth and smiled one of his signature smiles again. As if on cue Ceil appeared at the top of the stairs wearing a white blouse with a black blazer the edges coloured a deep blue along with his fixed ribbon around his slim neck, his shoes were jet black slightly platformed with a buckle. Ciel held his cane in his right hand and started to walk down the long stairs.

"I would like to welcome you to the Phantomhive mannor," Ciel says approaching the end of the stairs.

"Thank you," the three girls speak in unison.

" I would like to ask for your names?" Ciel asked standing next to Sebastian facing the young ladies.

"I'm Ruby Charmers." the first girl says smiling, shes quite tall for a 12 year old and she's thin her eye colour is emerald green. She's wearing a red dress decorated with fancy bows. Her hair colour is a dirty blonde to her shoulders, the only unapealing element of this young woman was she was wearing far too much make up for someone as young as her.

"I'm Chantel Grace." the second girl says, this girl is a normal height, quite chubby with deep blue eyes and muddy brown hair past her shoulders. The dress she's wearing is purple with some patterns on. This young girl is not wearing any makeup but prehaps needs to wear some to highlight her natural features.

"I'm *your name and last name*," the third girl says slightly bowing, the last girl is smaller then Ciel but only by an inch she is slim with *your colour eyes* and  *your colour hair* wavey and down to her waist. The dress she wears is a baby blue which illuminates the purity of her face, she wears makeup but discreatley highlighting her natural features.

"Well Miss Charmers, Miss Grace and Miss *your last name* you all have expirience I understand?" Ciel asks.

"Yes sir," they all reply.

"In fact we have all been told that you just choose one of us on the spot, like a lucky dip." Ruby grins.

"Indeed, so on that matter I choose..." Ceil immediatly knows who he is going to choose. Ruby is too flirtatious and unladylike (and tall Ciel doesn't like this with all young ladies), Chantel is rather......quiet and unplesant which leaves *your name* Ciel was not just choosing her because the other two are not to his standerds but because she was beautiful and polite.

"I'm choosing *your name*." Ciel smiles.

"Oh thank you ever so much Mr Phantomhive!" *your name* smiles.

"Honstly its fine and please call me Ciel," Ciels replys to *your names*'s appriciation.

"Miss Charmers, Miss Grace I shall escort you out to your caridges." Sebastian takes charge and leads the other girls out.

"Bye Sir!" They call together leaving the mannor with Sebastian which leaves Ciel and *your name* alone.

"I would like to formaly welcome you, again, Miss *your last name* to the Phantomhive mannor from myself personally." Ciel chuckles slightly.

*your name* simply giggles and smiles back.