The Servants

Sebastian led you down multiple corridors that were totally unfamiliar.

"Here,"  Sebastian held open a door for (Your name) to walk through.  You ducked under his arm into what looked like a kitchen, steel cookers and surfaces.  A wooden table was a few feet away from where she was standing with four people sitting round it.  A much older man sipping tea.....in.......in Chibi form!? He wore a butler suit but far less fancier then Sebastian's, man in his early twenties with dirty blonde hair sticking out, he wore a chief's suit and had a cigarette hanging out the corner of his mouth.  A woman....maybe 19? With red hair in pigtails, large circle glasses a small posture in a maids clothes sat smiling at (Your Name).  Then finally a small boy maybe 14 or 15 in baggy blue trousers a white t-shirt and a straw hat hanging on his back from some thin string around his neck, he had pure blonde hair and child like features. 

"This is (Your first and last name) she will be working tomorrow from 10am till 3pm," he winked "She is also middle class so be respectful." He warned with a glare and left. (Your name) smiled at all four of them.  The man in his early twenties stood,

"I'm Baldroy, or Bard," he smirked taking a drag of his cigarette.

"My names Mey-Rin Miss....." she hesitated.

"Finney!" the young boy hopped up and beamed saluting.

"Hoh-hoh-hoh" the Chibi dude chuckled.

"Oh and that's Tanaka," Bard jerked a thumb over his shoulder to the tea clutching Chibi man.

"Errrrm?" (Your name) pulled a confused face.

"He gets tired in normal form at his old age so.....yeah...."  Bard explained.

(Your name) nodded.  "Nice to meet you," you smiled.

"How old are you?" Finney asked.

"Finney!" Mey-Rin cried "You should never ask a lady how old they are! Its rude."  (Your name) giggled at their banter.

"It's fine, I'm thirteen.....only just." you smiled.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" All three of them cooed followed by a "Hoh-hoh-hoh."

"What?....." (Your name asked).

"Well, you do know that the Young Master is thirteen, in fact almost fourteen....." Mey-Rin said.

"And his betrothed Lady Elizabeth Midford cancelled the whole thing a month ago.  The Queen was notified two weeks ago.  Its such a big deal! I cant believe you didn't know," Bard explained.  (Your name) smiled and tried to conceal her excitement.  

"So?" you spoke.

"It's a bit convenient huh?" Finney winked.

"Aww leave her alone," Bard laughed "Here sit down (Your name)," You smiled and sat down.  What if that's why the Queen had sent us three girls....all the same age..... not working class.....it could be a plan. Hmmmm you thought deeply.