Chapter 22- Bloody coronation part 2

This chapter will be confusing and will contain cuss and swear words not much but there will be XD anyway this chapter is dedicated to LarryForLive xD please comment and you will get a dedication :D  answer the question at the  author note after the chapter. 

_________________________________-

Ella took a long- last stare at the mirror to make sure she looked presentable. Her hair had been styled by Scarlett into a lovely hair style. Her fringe was swept to the side so that it fell just above her right eyebrow. The sides of her hair were pulled back and put in a hair clip. The hair clip was silver and took the shape of a flower a few tiny diamonds were scattered on the clip making it look elegant. Ella's hair was placed over her right shoulder and it fell in soft wavy-curls down to her breast.

The dress that Ella wore was just breathtaking and Scarlett was going to thank Edward personally for sending a dress like that to Ella- Knowing that her best friend was probably going to just wear one of her old dresses to the coronation. The dress was back-less and the hem reached the ground. The front and hips of the dress were covered in light silver –almost white- with streaks of golden lace. The dress fell in an A- shape to the ground. The white and silver heels were five inches high and irritated Ella as she wasn't used to wearing such shoes. She preferred wearing converse and TOMS to heels or anything dressy for that matter.

Since the outfit that Edward sent her was an angel's outfit a stunning pair of white wings was also seating in the box under the dress and she almost tear-ed at that remembering her talk with her aunt about the tainted angel who gave her life up for the humans. The wings got attached to the skin of Ella's bare back and they looked like they could pass as real wings as the feather was real – Ella refused to consider the possibility of the wings being actually made of angel's wing's feathers.

With a last stare Ella turned away from the full-body-length mirror and walked towards her white desk. Opening the top drawer she picked up the light box that held the mask Edward had bought her a day ago. Ella lifted the lid of the box and then lifted the mask delicately in her hands as if it might break. The mask was a platinum Parisian mask. It featured a white eye mask with printed silver design and silver trim around the eyes and edge of the mask. Stiff silver lace gathers into center clear gemstone on left side of mask, adding a touch of elegant exoticism. The mask was just breathtakingly beautiful. Ella then lifted the mask to her face placing it like it should and tying the silver ribbon into a knot at the back of her head.

She then hurried to go get her white coat as she was certain Edward would arrive any second to take them to the coronation. After she grabbed the coat she turned off all the lights in her room and closed the door after she walked out. Her sister Elena had already left a while back with her date who turned out to be Sam. Ella had been quite shocked at that since the two never showed anything towards each other than complete despise. Scarlett had left two after helping Ella dress and get ready.

A honk sound came from down stairs telling Ella that Edward had in fact arrived to pick her up to the party. So Ella quickly hurried down the stairs- at much as she could without tripping or breaking her neck- and made her way towards the front doors. After taking in a deep calming breath Ella opened the front door; her eyes instantly falling on her handsome Edward. The suit Edward was wearing was black it was   sharp-looking and very well-fitted that Ella swore she was going to drool. He wore a black tie with a white dress shirt, and dress shoes. At the same time Edward was eyeing his girlfriend with a love filled gaze.