Chapter 15 - Secrets

Edward could see Ella's lips moving forming words but he couldn't hear the words as he was suddenly swallowed inside his own mind. A faint voice was echoing at the corner of his head and he had to focus to even hear it.

"Edward?" the voice unexpectedly grew louder and he knew the voice wasn't Ella's. The voice was too masculine it sounded like...

"Jonathan!" Edward shouted inside his head and moved his thoughts closer to Johnathan's trying to locate his brother.

"Hey!" Edward's brother's weak voice rang in his head.

"Where in hell have you been?!" Edward yelled angrily.

""Long story- tell you about it later." Johnathan said weakly.

"Where are you now?" Edward said with a defeated sigh. He couldn't stay angry at his brother more now that his brother was talking weakly and Edward could feel the pain he was going through.

"I don't know there is nothing around me but sand and I don't think I will be able to stay awake for long. Try to locate me." Johnathan said his voice fading.

"Already on it." Edward said searching for his brother. "Found you." he said and pin pointed his brother at the place that haunted his dreams for quite some time.

"Shit!" he cursed as he felt a sharp slap to his face. His eyes re-focused on Ella's worried he had completely forgotten about her.

"What is wrong?" she asked.

"Johnathan ... I think I found him." Edward breathed his eyes widening.

~~*~~

The wooden floor creaked under the werewolf's feet as he walked in his human form towards the conference room with his two betas at his flanks. They walked beside him in their wolf form not trusting the man they are about to meet.

"Calm down guys. He is a good man and he is my father." the alpha said to his betas who whined in protest. The alpha pushed a door open and walked inside his betas following close behind their noses glued to the dirty wooden floor. The wolves were huge they reached up to the elbow of the man. One wolf had reddish brown fur the other had yellowish brown fur.

"Ello?" the alpha called as he stood in the middle of the room. "Come out old man I don't have much time."

A huff was heard from the wolves who had taken a seat at the corner of the room.

Light footsteps were heard and the half- fallen-angel walked into the room from the door at the farthest wall. The angel looked tired and his skin wasn't glowing like it used to one thousand and two hundred fifty seven years ago. He still looked the same- young and beautiful with soft creamy coloured skin that carried a few scars. His blue eyes shone brightly in the semi lit room. His golden -with few brown strands- hair was long reaching to just above his chin. The angels silver wings were fluttering slowly. His clothes were torn and his feet were bare.

The angel's gaze on the alpha was warm yet cold. He stared at hi like he was his dearest son yet his worst enemy.

The alpha stared at the angel with admiration he loved the fallen angel and worshiped him. He admired the fallen angel's strength and wisdom. He admired how he always put others before himself.

"Hello son." the fallen angel smiled taking a step towards the alpha.

"How are you old man?" the alpha asked moving towards the half angel. The wolves whined in protest concerned about their alpha's well being.