Chapter 9- Fate!

“Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.”~

                                                                                                            Marcus Aurelius

Chapter 9- Fate!

"Johnathan." a voice whispered in the darkness of the room followed by a loud bang. The ceiling to floor window opened roughly slamming against the walls of the room letting the roaring wind in. Johnathan shot up from his laying position and sat up on his bed.

"Hello!" he called rubbing his eyes sleepily, when no one replied he frowned and threw his legs over the edge of his king-sized bed and clumsily strolled towards the open window. Extending his muscular arms out he closed the window and locked it the roaring of the wind instantly dying. He turned on his heels and walked back to his comfy bed; his bare feet soundlessly patted against the wooden floor of his room. But as he started getting under the duvet his window slammed open again. Johnathan's eyes widened and he made a sharp turn towards the open window; he narrowed his eyes trying to see if there was anyone in the room with him. His perfect eye sight allowing him to see almost clearly in the dark.

"Johnathan.“ The voice whispered again sounding dead and evil.

"Stop playing games whoever you are!" he called out as he scanned the room. A laughing sound was released and Johnathan felt a movement in the room. His hand went to his nightstand and he tried to turn on the lamp seated there but it wouldn't light up.

"Shit!" he hissed under his breath. Ed, if that is you I will seriously rip your heart out with my bare hands!" Johnathan warned as he took a step away from his bed and towards the light switch next to the door of the room.

"I am not Edward." the voice whispered sounding too close to Johnathan. A hand rested on Johnathan's back and he quickly flinched away from the unwanted contact. He quickly speeded towards the farthest wall and leaned his whole body against it; opening his mouth slightly he let his fangs grow out ready to slash whoever was trying to scare him.

"This is getting ridiculous!" he breathed. Quickly he thought about what he could do. If he screamed he knew no one would hear him- his room was sound proof- so he didn't even try. He felt a presence near him and he started getting ready to jump away but he was too late. A needle was pushed into his neck harshly breaking through the skin.

 Johnathan screamed in pain as vervain made its way into his system; he started to fall forward as he started to get dizzy and weak, his vision getting blurry. An arm quickly caught him before he slammed into the wooden floor and the last thing he heard before blacking out was a feminine voice mumbling 'Sorry.'

~*~

“So, you are saying that he ‘completely disappeared’ after that day!” Scarlett said as she hopped up and sat on the wooden table in the staff room. It was the lunch break and the two girls were talking among themselves. A sigh left Ella’s lips and she took a sip from her steaming hot chocolate before she talked.