chapter 1-The party!*

“Don’t dwell on the past it because it wouldn’t change. Don’t dream of the future because it’s certain. Live in the moment and ALL will be fine. “

Chapter 1-

January 15, 2500.

Ella, dear Are you almost finished?” Ella’s mother voice rang through the silent house. It was the 15th of January a very special day that held a very special occasion. It was the birthday of the princes of England- more like the world. The leaders of countries around the world were coming to celebrate that special occasion. Everyone in the kingdom of England was invited from high ranked vampires to poor filthy humans. Anyone would have given absolutely anything to attend one of those royal parties. So when the King and Queen agreed to let the humans attend joy was present all around the kingdom. Humans being so excited to finally attend a royal party- well all except one.

Ella took a deep breath before sighing “okay “she whispered to herself as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror taking in her appearance.  Her eyes were a rare blue colour and were shinning with youth and … hope. Something rarely existed those days. Her dark brown hair fell in wavy locks around her petite figure. The red floor-length dress she was wearing hugged her curves perfectly. It was a strapless dress with the top cut into a v-line, and the skirt of the dress falling into a soft A-shaped style. The blood-red color of the stood out against her pale skin. She was wearing a four inches red heels that matched the dress,

“I am going to be fine.” She tried reassuring herself quietly.

“I am just going to go in there then get out and in the garden ‘till the party is over.” Well of course if I don’t get by my friends. She thought with a scoff.

“Ella!” Her mother called again from the foot of the stairs ready to climb up if Ella didn’t answer. Ella snapped out of her trance immediately shaking her head from side to side desperately trying to clear it.

“Um, yes mum!” she said sighing again. She picked up her gray fur coat that reached to her mid-thigh and made her way to her bedroom door, her flats patting against the wooden floor of her bedroom.

Unlike everyone else Ella wasn’t thrilled to go to ‘some party’, meanwhile her sister almost lost her voice from screaming so loud when she heard the exciting news.

“Took you long enough!” Elena grumbled as soon as Ella stepped into the living room where her mum and sister were sitting waiting for her.

Elena’s blonde hair falls in wavy curly locks down to her waist; her blue eyes were dull not filled with live like her sister. The floor length royal blue dress she wore matched perfectly with her tan skin.

“Sorry.” Ella said sarcasm lacing her voice. Some would say that Elena was one of the most beautiful girls in the kingdom while Ella was the intelligent one and those people were right. Even though Ella was the youngest she has always been more focused than her elder sister. She was always eager for new information on the other hand her sister only thought about partying and new clothes.

“We should leave now, we don’t want to be late we have to make a good impression.” Ella’s mother said as she grabbed her car keys, the two girls nodded politely and followed their mother out of the house.

~~*~~

“But mum I don’t want to attend a stupid ass party!” A male said making his mother gasp.

“Johnathan, How could you say that?! It is your own birthday party! You have to attend! Do you know how many kings and queens are coming to this party!” the queen said in disappointment. The prince just rolled his eyes before replying” What is so special about turning one thousand years old? It isn’t like I am getting any older I am forever stuck looking like a nineteen old teenager!”