Chapter 17- Just a regular day.

“I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.”

― Steve Maraboli.

Chapter 14- Just a regular day.

Some would think being the fiancé of the princess of America would be such a magnificent thing. Well those people were wrong- at least Johnathan thought so. To him being the fiancé of the princess of America is the worst thing that could happen to anyone. He begged God every day to forgive if he had done something so terrible that he deserved such a punishment.

"Johnathan! Get up now! We need to talk." Serena's annoying voice woke Johnathan up making him groan and roll over on his stomach to bury his face into his pillow.

"Get up now lazy ass!" she half shouted and walked towards the windows, her heels clicking against the floor. She yanked the curtains back letting the bright light of the sun in. Johnathan growled and yanked the duvet over his head to block out the sun light.

"It is two PM Johnathan get up before I send someone to get an ice bucket and throw it all over you." she threatened in a low voice.

"Go away!" Johnathan whined his voice muffled because of the pillow.

"How about NO!" she said yanking the duvet covering Johnathan away and throwing it on the floor.

"Okay, okay I am up." he growled and sat up on the bed.his "What do you want?" he asked impatiently.

"Don't talk to me like that!" she shouted crossing her arms and tapping her foot in annoyance.

"Don't be a bitch and I would try to not to talk to you like that." he shot back.

""You weren't like that two weeks ago when I was-"

"Don't, don't you dare continue that sentence." Johnathan said quickly. Serena smirked victoriously and sat down on the bed at Johnathan's feet. The hem of the short red dress she was wearing rose up to her upper thigh. Johnathan knew what the snake was doing but that didn't stop him from looking which made Serena's smirk widen.

"Like what you see?" Serena said teasingly as she shifted so Johnathan could also see down her top. Johnathan's head snapped up and he glared at her.

"I am not doing this with you again. Just tell me what you came here for and get it over with." Johnathan said as he tried to fix her gaze on her face not her chest. Serena pouted in a childish-like-way and leaned back.

"You are no fun." she said.

"Serena." Johnathan warned.

"Fine, fine." she said raising her hands up in surrender. “Well for starters, Where have you been those past weeks? You are becoming a king this week and we are getting married the week after. Don't you care about that?!" she shouted her high pitched voice only fueling Johnathan's annoyance.

"How about NO, I don't care. And where I was isn't at all your business you are not my mother so stop burying your nose where it shouldn't be. “Johnathan said mocking her earlier words.

"You are an ass!" she screamed.

"I know." he said and crossed his arms behind his head as leaned back against the headboard of his bed. "Now that you are finished I want you out of my room." he said in boredom as he stared out his windows at the gardens of the palace.