Chapter 8- The devil rises.

“If plan A fails don’t panic! There are still 25 letters left.”

Chapter 8- The devil rises.

The sound of footsteps was heard cutting the dead silence that filled the hidden cell under the ground. The sound of footsteps stopped and silence surfaced once more.

"Sister." a rough voice called from a distance. "I am here to see you." the voice continued. Nothing happened- no sound, no movement - nothing. It was like the voice was speaking to no one.

"Please, come out. I need your help." the voice begged.

"What happened?!" a voice said back at last. "I thought you forgot all about me! I have been a prisoner here for twelve years after all!". The voice screamed an ear piercing scream and fire erupted in the once dark cell. The person with the rough voice was shot back and slammed against the stone wall and slowly fell to the rocky ground. They knew bars separated them from the angry girl in the cell but they couldn't help but be scared of the anger the prisoner held inside.

"You know you had to stay a secret. No one can know you are still alive!" the rough voiced person screamed over the sound of the screams coming from the angry girl and wind blew in the place.

"I am sorry, okay but I need your help. The plan is falling. She is going to get hurt." the person screamed in panic. The wind blew harder and the fire brunt brighter for minutes as wordless screams came from the cell. The sound was so loud that the rough voiced person had to cover their ears to block out the noise. Then in a flash everything stopped and the room turned dark, silence and lifeless once more. A movement was noticed in the shadows of the cell before the girl stepped forward her body still swallowed in the darkness but her presence still dominating and frightening.

"What do you mean she is going to get hurt?! I thought you were watching over her." the voice in the cell shouted making the other person flinch.

"I am, she just went the other way I couldn't do anything!" the rough voice protested.

"And what do you want me to do now?!" the girl in the cell shouted in frustration.

"I want you to get rid of Johnathan"

~*~

The car came to a stop outside the brown’s house and Johnathan turned to look at Ella who was just getting ready to jump the hell out of the car.

“I hope you had good time today.” Johnathan said hopefully. Taking a deep breath Ella turned to look at the vampire sitting in the driver seat.

“I did.” Ella said truthfully- she did have a nice time will till the talk she had with Ian that scared her. And just like she thought the information were a lot to take in she now knew about his scars, she knew he loved her dear aunt and she was promised that he would try to keep her safe no matter what just because that would have made her aunt happy.

“I know I kind of scared you with all of the new information.” Johnathan said as an apology.

Shaking her head Ella replied smiling faintly. “No, it is okay. It was nice to talk to you without you lashing out on me.” She said chuckling and looked him in the eyes.