Chapter 2

Aelita's POV

"How did your date go?" Yumi asked as I met her in the cafeteria the next day after the date.

"It went great. Jeremy even got me a gift." I say as my cheeks go deep red, while I look at Jeremy eating right next to me.

"What is it?" Ulrich, Odd ,and Yumi asked.

"A secret." I answer to which they all moan at. I looked at Odd and see him eating his croissant like a pig.

"Guys! What's that smell?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Probably Odd's feet." Ulrich says to which we all burst out in laughter except Odd.

"My feet do not smell bad." Odd defends himself. All of us just gives him the ' yes they do' look. Odd moans but continues eating. After all food is more important than his pride to him.

"Oh hello my friends." Sissi says as she comes and sits down next to us.

"Hi Sissi." We all say. She has been acting really nice to all of us since Ulrich called her, his friend on the day we shut down the supercomputer but we all know that her kindness isn't going to last long.

"How come you're sitting next to us today." Yumi asks with a bit of a harsh tone. Basically what she meant was why is she sitting next to Ulrich. I know her too well by now.

"Because Nicholas and Herb are gone crazy about the new girl that just joined us and decided to ditch me."

"A new girl?" We all ask out of curiosity.

"Haven't you seen her yet? She's really pretty but not as pretty as me." She says flicking her hair as she says that.

"Actually even a frog is prettier than Sissi." Ulrich whispers so that only the squad heard it.

"Why don't you date a frog then? You and a frog would make a perfect match... plus It's way better than Yumi and me isn't it?" So she heard. And that was a good comeback. Ulrich's cheeks go red and at the corner of my eye I spot Yumi's cheeks also going red. Just date already. You have no idea how long Yumi and Ulrich's relationship has been going up and down. All of a sudden I hear Sissi giggle and it drags me out of my daydream. She has a crush on Ulrich but then Ulrich has a crush on Yumi, who has a crush back on Ulrich....but they don't know they have a crush on each other...I think that's how their relationship is...maybe...

"So where's this new girl anyway?" Odd says with interest.

"Odd. Beat it! You know you have no chance with her or any girl as they'd probably get frightened of your feet's stinky smell." Ulrich says.

"That is not true." Odd says to find Sam walking past holding her nose. We all burst into laughter.

"It so is." Jeremy says after we all stopped laughing in what seemed forever.

"Anyway I think it's time to go back to our classes and soon we'll get to meet this new girl whom you were talking about." Odd says pointing at Sissi when he said the word 'you'.

"Come on let's go. I don't know why...but I don't have a good feeling about this new girl." I say as I pick up my plate and leave the cafeteria with the others following behind. A lot has changed since we shut down the supercomputer though I can't say our lives have gotten more interesting.