Chapter 3

Aelita's POV

As soon as the bell rang, we made our way to our next class, which was science with Mrs Hertz.

"Okay everyone calm down." She says, doing a weird hand gesture, which probably stands for 'calming down'.

Once everyone calmed down and stopped making any more noise Mrs Hertz says, "Today we have a new student." She says pointing to a timid-looking girl standing next to her. She has long straight light brown-reddish hair, and she is approximately the same height as me. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" She asked or rather commanded her to do.

"Er. Hello everyone, I am Emmeline." Emmeline says waving awkwardly in front of everyone.

"Would you like to go sit down?" Mrs Hertz asks her. She looks around looking for someone she knows and after a few minutes Mrs Hertz speaks.

"Go sit down next to Aelita." She tells her. Where is Jeremy? He is meant to be sitting next to me.

"Err.. Sorry Mrs Hertz but Jeremy sits here."

"Well he can sit at the empty desk behind you. Besides we need to make Emily feel welcomed and we all know that you are the best person, whom can do that perfectly. Go on Emily. She says making another repeated hand gesture. She comes and sits down next to me.

"It's Emmeline. Not Emily." She corrects Mrs Hertz.

This is Jeremy's fault, if he was here I wouldn't need to sit down next to her and I already don't like her as she has been giving me weird feelings like there's something I am missing. She turns to me and smiles at me, her dimples popping right in. I guess she's alright just as long as she doesn't go flirting with Jeremy. I heard rumors that so many boys are already crazy about her and I most definitely don't want one of them to be Jeremy. Oh Aelita stop doubting Jeremy. He would never do such a thing.

"Can I borrow your pen? Mine ran out." She asks politely.

"Of course." I give her my spare pen. I always have at least 5 pens just in case they all stop working in the middle of something important like an exam.

"Today you'll be getting your grades back. Aelita Stones...as usual fabulous results, Jeremy Belpois...as usual not in class but fabulous results..." Mrs Hertz says to which I smile at. I saw Ulrich look down at his test paper in happiness. Now that xana's gone, we all have more time to study and we'll all been getting straight As. I got an A* and I only missed out one mark. Oh I swear I could have got that mark easily if I had studied more hard.

"What did you get Aelita?" Emily asks.

"A*" I answer with a proud smile on my face.

"WOW! That's great. I hope when I do my first test I get results as good as yours." She says smiling. She smiles too much honestly.

After the bell rang I went straight to Jeremy's room trying to dodge Jim as he will probably give me a hour detention for being in the boy's dorms. 

"Jeremy. What are you doing here? The new girl sits next to me now because you skipped class and you have sit at the empty desk behind." I tell him to which he frowns at.

"How's the new girl?"

"Alright. Though she smiles too much." I say while smiling.

"Honestly what is wrong with smiling and for your information you just smiled, and that makes you a hypocrite." Jeremy says.

"So you're back to acting like Einstein again aren't ya?" I say smiling again. Oh damn I got to stop smiling.

"When was I not acting like Einstein?" Jeremy responds looking confused.

"I am going to my room now. I am going to try and get some homework done. see ya." I wave goodbye and run to my room, where I crash into Jim. Uh oh.

"Aelita Stones Where are you coming from?"

"Ugh Jim...Jeremy was feeling ill and he broke his leg so he couldn't stand up so I dropped him into his dorm."

"Do you think I am that dumb to believe all the rubbish you're telling me? If he broke his leg he would need to go to the infirmary NOT HIS ROOM. I am letting you go for now but next time..."

"Okay Jim. Thanks and bye."

He just snarls and leaves. As soon as I enter my room, another shock awaits.

"Hey Aelita. Jim has moved me to this room as there are no more extra rooms left and I am basically sharing rooms with you now." Oh.

This is the end of my life.