Chapter 16: T̝̭̫͝h̫i͏rd̶ ̫͖̦̘̜͘D̡͈é̪̯̼g̹̣̩̲̘̬̞r͇̹̪̯̙ͅe͝e̜̮͖

"Let's show you who you really are.."

"Get away from me!" Audrey struggled against Mardon as he held her still while Mick held his heat gun closer to her arm.

Mick only smirked more as the heat gun continued to warm up against her skin.

"You could stop this now if you'd just tell us what we wanna know" Mick spoke as watched her struggle more "talk now or I start cranking up the heat."

Mardon smirked as well "how about you tell us something better, like who's under that red mask?"

"I'm no snitch" Audrey snapped in reply but didn't seem to phase Mick "the mouth on you, huh?" he growled "I can fix that.."

"Let go of me!" She snapped again, attempting to pull her arm away only to fail.

Mardon gave Mick a quick nod as Mick nodded back. He tightened the grip on his gun as he slowly pressed the trigger, watching flames emit from it.

"This is gonna hurt" Mick said, watching the flames begin to burn Audrey's arm as her struggles became more and more desperate.

Audrey winced in pain as Mick continued to use his heat gun on her. She continued to struggle, crying out in pain as the feeling of her skin burning only got worse as the seconds passed.

"Let me go!" She cried out as Mick watched in amusement "Oh but this is the best part" he replied while guiding the gun up her arm slowly as it continued to burn.

"Can you smell that? That's the smell of your skin burning, mixing with the smell of your flesh being exposed" Mick spoke as he enjoyed the sight.

"Mick that's enough" Snart warned as he watched from aside "you've had your fun now let's get down to business."

Mick groaned under his breath as he powered down his gun, stepping away from Audrey. His face showed a look of accomplishment as he examined the burns he gave to Audrey's arm like it was a work of art.

"Beautiful, is it not?" He asked with a smirk before stepping away, letting Snart walk over.

"Sorry about him, he can be a bit excessive at times" He said as he kneeled down to Audrey's level, glancing at her arm "looks nasty, how about I clean that up for you? Put some ice on it.."

Audrey hesitated, looking at Snart with uncertainty.

"I won't hurt you" Snart added as he watched her movements. He held out his hand to help her up but she continued to hesitate.

Snart sensed her hesitation "Mardon, Mick, give us a minute."

Mardon groaned under his breath but turned to walk out anyways as Mick followed, leaving the room. After waiting a minute, Snart turned to Audrey once again.

"Better?"

Audrey stood up, holding her arm close to her side "I'll be better when you let me go-"

"Now you know I can't do that" Snart interrupted, shaking his head "And why not?" She asked sending a glare his way.

Snart took a step towards her, placing his cold gun on the table beside him "It's just business, kid. Without The Flash around, it would make our jobs so much easier."

"Like killing-"

"It's just part of the job" Snart replied "Now, are you gonna tell me what I wanna know now or should I call Mick back in?"

Audrey glared daggers at Snart "You said you wouldn't hurt me-" "I wouldn't, but Mick would" He replied.

"C'mon kid, answer my questions and stay on my good side" He added.