I love you

Background :-: Stiles is Dereks mate, stiles is study when Derek walks in full whole. He goes full wolf when he reall misses is family it reminds him of them and how the pack would run around and play it just brings in back down to earth and to heal a little more. Stiles knows by now to just run his fingers through his fur and just do what he doing
Let the story begin

(Stiles's point of view)
"Oh my god I hate this, I have 3 assignments to do within a month and between them being thousands of words each they count as 80% of my final grade. I can't handle this any more" I said to myself as I picked up the high lighter I put above my ear and highlighted the next three sentences on my texted book not understanding a single...fucken...word. I put my head back on the bed head closering my eyes letting out a sign. I put my hand out looking for my coffee when suddenly it touch something furry. I shot my head up freaking out relaxing once again when I saw my baby in his full wolf I love him like this with his think pitch black coat shining in the light. I knew what it meant when he was in full wolf so i put my laptop on the end of the bed putting my coffee on the full and gave him a cuddle as I know he needs it and so do I.

Once I lied on his wolf with my small body and his strong one I knew I wouldn't hurt him

Once I lied on his wolf with my small body and his strong one I knew I wouldn't hurt him. I knew he was okay with it once he dug his head into my stomach. I stayed their hugging him running my hands through his fur for about 20 minutes as the light music in the back ground. I gave him one big hug and went back to my study. Once in a while he would kiss my arm and fall back to sleep. God I love him. I gave him a kiss on his head and whispered that I loved him than went back to study.

I studied for another 3 hours as he feel asleep with his rested one of lower stomach. God I love him even more every day and when he shows me his wolf as I know he is opening up to me and he has been closed off every since his first pack died in the fire. I am the luckiest person in the world because I can call this person my world

////I hope you enjoyed this one shot////