The road trip

////!!Warning smut!! I would put a age lemit on but I know, no know one care and still read it so enjoy////

(I am to lazy to write the start to I will write a quick background story for this one shot)
Derek and Stiles is driving 5 hours north to meet Stiles Mum (she is still alive in this one shot) and Dad and this will be the first time for Derek. Half way through the trip Stiles gets really horny and teases Derek. (No toys or ropes will be use in these one shots kinks yes but nothing that causes him harm, the worst will be no stretching but that is it. I won't write where Derek is mean in the bedroom Stiles has just as much of control and say over everything)
Let the story begin

"Stiles I am driving please don't" Derek said sterling that would scare away anyone.....but Stiles

"That may work on the pack but not on me that only turns me on more" Stiles says moving his hand up more his legs to his semi hard dick.

"Stiles stop I am meeting your parnets for the first time and I am going to have a boner which hugging your mum that will not be good"

"So if I do this" He said fulling on cupping Dereks hard on

"Stiles I am driving stop" He said out of breath as if someone stole all the air out of his lungs.

"What I am not stopping you?" Stiles said like he was my doing anything

"Okay here is what going to happen" Derek said sharply pulling out. Stiles just smiled. "One, I fuck you so hard you won't able to walk for the next two days meaning I will put my 12inchi cock in you tight little ass that hasn't been fucked in a 3 weeks and I will not stretch but you will have to walk because we are going to lunch and dinner with your parnets or you can stop doing what you are doing okay" Just by hearing Dereks sexy voice and rules made him so hard that he almost came in his pants

"Deal" Both derek and Stiles climb into the back set (Imagine a car with a huge back set enough for two grown men to fit comfortably.
They both were completely naked now and Stiles was getting a little nervous now which Derek picked up on

"Baby wants wrong?" Derek said from underneath stiles dragging some sweaty hair away from his beautiful eyes

"You said no stretching but that really hurts honestly it really hurts with it to but not as much. I am sorry I must sound so whinning. You said what you said I am sorry don't worry about it" Stiles said taking a deep breath and was just about to sit down on his head dick when Derek pulled him away and sat him just on his stomach so he can still look in his eyes.
"Baby I was partly angry because I just wanted to get there because I am so nervous about meeting the most important people in your life an mix that with horny I wasn't thinking I know I cause you pain every time we have sex and i am so sorry I wish some times we didn't have sex as I know it takes you a while to adjust and heal. Please forgive me and yes one hundred percent I will stretch you. We are both equal in this relationship I don't have more of a say because I am a werewolf or because I am a top. You may be human and a bottom but that doesn't mean you have less of a say in these things"

"It may cause me pain but good it is all worth it because I have so much fun and yeah it hurts for a quiet a while afterwards but I don't mind yes we may be meeting my mum and dad and yes they might notice that your dick up my ass but at least they know I am in a relationship that treats me well. And thank you for what you said some times I feel like less of a men because I am a bottom but when i am with you and in this moment I don't so thank you, you mean the world to me"

"You are very welcome now can we please have sex I will go very easy on you as I don't want them to find out that their son got horny and couldn't wait so we fucked in the back sit"

"You don't know how to go easy and that's what i love about you is that everyone knows I belong to someone and that someone belongs to me"

"Excatly now where were we?" Derek said smirking

"I think we were some where about here" Stiles said smirking putting Dereks hand on his ass near his entrance.

"I think so too" With that he took his hand back and pulled out a condom and a small bottom of lube from his bag that is placed on the floor. He put some lube on his fingers as stiles sucked on his neck definitely leaving a hickey all over his neck and collor bone.

"You ready babe?" Derek asked kissing his cheek.

"Yes and thank you"

"No worries baby" with that he stuck a finger in slowly and letting his adjust to just that.

"Baby you have to relax it will be comfortable and painless if you do" Stiles relaxed and slightly moaned

"You don't have to hold back your moans baby"

"I know just still adjusting that's all"

A couple minutes later Derek added a second finger which he must of hit is g spot because Stiles throw his head back and moaned so loud that he was worried the passing cars would hear but that worry for gone in a few second because he loved the noises he could make Stiles make.

"How many fingers Sti?" Derek said still scissoring his whole open

"Is 4 or 5 to much?" Stiles said breathless

"No that's fine"

Derek added a third than a four and was about to add the last one when Stiles got to impatient

"Just stick your huge dick in me already I don't care if it hurts or if they notice I need to be fucked now" Stils said moving so he is just above in his. Derek had hold of Stiles wasit so it Stiles didn't have to hold himself up.

"You ready? You know the safe word?" Stiles just nodded (safe word is frame)

"Okay" Derek slowly pulling stiles down on his dick and watched as stiles throw his head back at the feelings on being feeled up

Stiles was all the way down when he look at Derek
"Baby can I have a minute to adjust?"
"Of course just tell me when you are ready" Stiles nodded and grabbed Dereks face and kissed him softly to distract himself just the pain

3 minutes later Stiles softly said that Derek can start moving.
After 10 minutes of slowly going faster and faster Stiles yelled
"I'm about to cum" He stutter. Stiles came all over his and Dereks stomach and derek cum after a few more thrusts he came in the condom.
He slowly pulled out and Stiles stiles started tearing up a bit
"Baby I am so sorry"
"Derek it's fine if i couldn't handle it I would say so I have before a couple of time"
He pulled Stiles to his chest but moved his hand down to his bum which caused Stiles to jump a bit
"Derek what are you doing?"
"I am seeing if you are bleeding" he said moving his finger around and signed when he saw none
"I told you i am not that hurt you are never made me bleed because you are soft on me it just hurts because you have a big dick but god the pleasure is so much more than the pain" Stiles smirked

"How are you still horny and wanting to have sex even when I hurt you?" He said pecking his lips

"Because you are so sexy and sweet and god you are make me so horny with just a single touch"

"God you are something else! But we better get going I can't be late meeting your parnets"

"Yeah can you help me please I am a little sore and if you are say sorry one more time no matter how horny you are i will never sex with you again because even with the pain there is to mucb pleasure and moans so say no you got it" Stiles said.

"Okay honey"
With that Derek helped Stiles clean himself up and put his clothes back on both got out with the back doors and into the front sit

"My parents will differently know I got fucked"

"Can't walk straight?" Derek said with his normal devil derel smirk.

"Yeap i can't walk at all"

"Well i may have said sorry which I am but that's what you get when you turn an werewolf on"

"Oh shut up and drive before we are late"

////Hope you enjoyed my very first smut I have ever written. Please give me feedback////