Chapter 1

Camila POV
      "Ian? What the hell! We're over!" I say walking into his house, only to see him making out with another girl.  "Camila wait" he says just as I walk out and back over to my own house.

Cami💞~ Kj can you come over?
Kj🙄💖~ Yeah, I'll be over in 10.  Everything ok?
Cami💞~ I'll explain when you get here

I put my phone down and started crying, 4 years of me being faithful down the drain.

Unknown~ Hello this is the girl you saw with Ian, I didn't know he had a girlfriend of four f**king years.  I'm really sorry and I hope there's no hard feelings, I'm done with him btw.  Also, my names Melanie.

Camila Mendes~ Hi, no hard feelings and I'm sorry he lied to you as well as me, I'm Camila btw

You changed unknown to Melanie

"Cami? Can I come in?" I hear Kj say from outside the door.  I don't say anything I just open the door and hug him, still crying.

"Hey Cami what's wrong? It's gonna be the okay." He said soothingly with his New Zealand accent. "Ian cheated" I say through tears. "I'm gonna murder him" he mumbles walking me to the couch where I sat and explained everything.  The whole time I was explaining he was gritting his teeth, clearly angry and ready to murder Ian for hurting his literal best friend.

"It's okay Cami, he didn't deserve you" He says trying to comfort me. "Four years down the drain, and he cheats on our anniversary" I say burying my head in his chest while continuing to cry. He just hugs me tighter and holds my head closer while telling me that Ian Wallence isn't worth my tears.

"Thank you Kj, I'm glad I have such a good best friend"

Hope you enjoyed! Disclaimer~ No hate on Ian, it's just for the book