"The Gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract," Bruce said as he ran the piece of equipment over the scepter while squinting at the readings, the three geniuses were in the laboratory Banner was brought to before they captured Loki.

"But it's gonna take weeks to process." December inserted, she sighed as she heard her stomach grumble, Stark glanced at her amused while working on the briefcase screen. Of course as a half Greek goddess she didn't need to it, but she has been living in the human world for years, causing her to get used to good food every day.

Tony replied while changing settings on the screen, "If we bypass their mainframe and direct route to the Homer cluster we can clock this at around six hundred tera flops."

"All I packed was a toothbrush." Bruce says humorously, Tony starts walking over to the two scientists.

December mumbled as she takes off her coat, "they kidnapped me."

Tony chuckles at her comment before using hand gestures as he explained, "You know, you two should come by Stark Tower some time. Top ten floors all R and D. You'd love it, it's a candy land."

"I wanna visit France, but maybe one day I'll visit your tower." December tells him.

Banner glances up at Tony and back to the screen while Tony plays with a pen like instrument "Thanks but...last time I was in New York I kind of broke...Harlem."

Tony walks up to him, "well, I promise a stress free environment. No tension, no surprises."

He zapped Banner in the side, while December chuckled quietly as she sat there watching the show. 'Ah Humans, they have always been such an interesting species, more so than the status quo asgardians,' she thought.

Bruce shouted in surprise, "Ow!" 

"Hey!" Star spangled Steve decides to enter at this point in time, looking down right offended.

Tony looks at Bruce closely, "Nothing?"

Steve approached, "Are you nuts?"

Tony half ignored Steve while talking to Bruce, "Jury's out! You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?"

"Is everything a joke to you?"

Tony points the stick at him as if to prove a point, "Funny things are."

Steve replies patriotically, "Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, Doc."

Banner just waves the comment away,  "No it's alright. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things.

Tony walks away while waving his hands,  "You're tip-toeing, big man. You need to strut."