December on the other hand whispered, "oh Coulson I'm so sorry." She staggered forward. Phil yelled in pain and slowly dropped to the floor.

Loki walked past slowly, as December rushed forward and helped Coulson up on the wall. Her hands covering the front of the wound, trying to stop the blood fill. Loki returned to the panel, not before gesturing to his magic spear. He opened the chute causing hair to whip around in the room, slowly his hand reached toward the button which would send the cell, and Thor, falling from the Helicarrier. 

December watched helplessly as the cell fell from the ship. She couldn't do anything to stop Loki, she couldn't. Gosh darn it! Sure she may have a deep hate for Thor, and would have loved to do this any day. Even December could not imagine Loki of all people doing this. This was his brother for goodness sake!

She kneeled by Coulson's slumped body as Loki turned to leave. He said tiredly, "you're going to lose."

Loki stopped in his tracks, turning around halfway, "am I?"

"It's in your nature."

The trickster god took a few slow steps, "your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky. Where is my disadvantage?"

"You lack conviction." 

December finally spoke up properly, "we're just kids Loki. We weren't supposed to be villains."

Both Loki and December instantly had a memory flash in their minds.

"Some people were just born with tragedy in their blood, Ember."

December and Loki stood off to the side, watching as Thor celebrated another won battle. Both were wearing blood stained dark cloths with dark armour, Decembers being lined with a light blue and Loki 's with green, they watch the smoke rising from small huts as far as they eye could see, dark lumps scattered throughout the land. Her pale lips frowned, "were we Loki?"

"I don't know, darling."

She reminisced on her last talk with the All-Father. He was getting suspicious of her origins. She was soon going to crash and burn. Unconsciously, December fixed her sheathed rapier on her left hip. "Maybe we exist to bleed?  To burn?"

He looked down at her, pulling her into his side, "but who could say which? And what's with all this gruesome talk?"

"I don't know." She whispered , her arms lazily snaking around his neck, Loki wrapped his arms around her waist as she looked up at him, and he down at her. "We're just kids Loki. We aren't supposed to be villains or heroes.

"With Love?" He whispered, their lips almost brushing.

"Always."

Loki scowled as, as soon as the memory finished, he could not remember it. But he could still fell some of its emotions. And it didn't make sense. He scowled at the even more familiar woman in front of him, "I don't think I—"

Agent Coulson fired the weapon, which shoot a blast of fire similar to that of the Destroyer, sending Loki flying through a wall. "So that's what it does."

December did not move towards the hole in which Loki disappeared too.

She only watched in morose silence. 

Do remember, for liars, there is a reason behind every action.

-----<>-----

December kept flashing to the point of view of the others, while the helicarrier fell, while she made sure Couslon -who refused the help of her magic- did not move anymore then needed. . She watched as Fury gave out orders on deck, as Tony and Cap finally started up the second engine, and as Loki escaped the carrier with a false smile.

Fury entered the containment room and knelt down by Agent Couslon who still had the gun in his lap. She whispered to Fury as she stood back holding her two bloodied hands together, "He wouldn't let me help him, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry boss. They got rabbited."

"Just stay awake. Eyes on me." Fury lifted Phil's face.

"Oh I'm clockin' out here."

"Not an option."

The agent breathed heavily, "It's okay, boss. This was never gonna work- if they didn't have something- to..." After a few more breaths he stopped moving. December looked away in respect.

Director Fury stared down sombrely, taking a deep breath he stood back letting the medical team through. He leaned against the railing, His breathing halts and Fury stands to let the medical team through. He leans against the railing trying to keep his emotion in-check.

December put a hand on his shoulder, "once again, I'm sorry."

(A.N. u n e d i t e d)