"Im going to give your form to the office go ahead to class" he says.

"Okay see you daddy" I say giving him a hug.

He returns it and walks to the main bulding.

Mareoa grabs my duffle bag and looks at me.

"Hello beautiful....didnt wanna intrude on your bonding with your dad...how did you sleep?" he questions.

"Im slowly progressing on the meds...but ill be there soon...Iam sleeping better though" I amswer.

He kisses my forehead and we walk to my locker.

Mareoa grabs my books and puts my duffle bag in locker....We then went to his locker and got his stuff.

We rounded the corner to go to Dr. Weldons class. When we got to the corner Frog was there with Abigail walking up the stairs.

"They would make a cute couple" Mareoa says.

"Yeah...I ship them" I say.

"Why dont you play Cupid?" he ask.

"I dont want drama for him....he has a secret admirer and who ever she is...she seems crazy" I say.

Mareoa shakes his head in agreement.

"Im scared for him...Yesterday she sent him pictures of himself inside his house...he was in the living room doing Zumba Diamond....who ever she is...she isnt stalking him...she is obsessed with him." he explains.

"I need to get this thing under control" I say.

Mareoa nods. We finally make it to Dr.Weldon's class and get in our seats before the bell rings.

Oh boy....social studies...the best class ever....hint my sarcasm.

*30 minutes later*

Dr.Weldon was still talking and half the class was sleep. Me and Mareoa were passing notes back and forth wasting time...Dr.Weldon had got off topic and wasnt talking about social studies anymore...he was talking about his  kids....

I then looked at the clock and mentally thanked the time.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

RING!!!

I gathered my stuff and dumped it into my bag. I was out of there quicker then you can say Worcestershire sauce....

When I made it to the hallway I stood by the door. Mareoa came out and looked at me.

"Come on Usain Bolt" he says.

I laugh my ass off.He just compared me to the fastest man in the world.

We continue walking to our Free period..also known as study hall. We are half way there when Im pushed into a locker.

I look at my attacker and laugh. This bitch Stacey.

"I see your still hanging with Mareoa....he is still mine bitch...remember that" she says pointing her finger in my face.

"Get yo finger out my face" I warn her.

She gives me a look...an unexplainable look.

Then she put her finger on my forehead.

I snapped.

I grabbed her by her shoulders and head-butted her. She tumbled baxkwards then launched at me. I grabbed her by her arm and pushed her body forward.