Chapter 27

"But the hottest bitch in heels right here

No fear, and while you gettin' your cry on I'm gettin' my fly on."

- Hard, by Rihanna

The weekend had officially ended.

It was my time to show up at school now.

To say I was nervous, would be plain minimization of my anxiety. I had to not only show up at school, but also own up to what I did, or did not do. It's absolutely insane how one decision, one small irrelevant decision can tamper with your choices for life.

The best part was, I had my people with me. Ashley and Sophia, Mom and Dad, and Asher. It felt great to know that you can rely on someone. To know that someone has your back if you trip in life, someone to hear you when you're quiet.

Although everyone who knows me, knows I don't seek help. I've been very much independent since a young age and also more mature. I don't know why it is how it is, but whenever there's a situation, I just act very calm and composed, but sometimes really hyper. It's crazy. Sometimes i feel like an old soul, grandma of the trio. Reckless was never a description for me.

I woke up to find my familiar wood inscribed ceiling in an elongated pattern and the intimate scent of vanilla that reminded me of my mother's place. Mom asked me to stay at hers for a while because staying at my apartment is not safe anymore. And what do you do when Petunia commands? You follow. At least that's what dad and I have been doing for the past seventeen years.

I got off my bed, did a quick change of clothes and sprinted out of the house for a run. It helped me clear my mind. After about two rounds of the shorter circumference at the Central Park, I decided to be done for the day. On my way back home, I stopped at Starbucks for an iced black coffee, which could be my power booster for the day.

Returning home, I took a shower and changed into my school uniform. Since our uniform consisted of a navy blue pleated skirt, I decided on my Stuart Weitzman booties and our navy blue tie. I pulled my hair back for a fierce ponytail and chapped my lips with some YVS lip gloss and mascara. Picking up my Dior backpack, I hurried out of my house.

I jumped into my Murcielago eagerly. I was desperate to go back. Prove myself right and take down a couple of bitches. I checked my bag for the content needed for today's blowout. Pleased with the results, I exited the parking lot of my house, driving towards a potential volcanic eruption; Bridgewood High.

I had already texted Asher to remind him what mom and Aria told us, to stay low key and let not anyone even suspect a prospective relationship between us. He wasn't too happy about it, but you got to do what you got to do. I texted Sophie and Ash to meet me directly at school, as I might have run a few errands before school.

Coincidentally, three cars entered the gates of Bridgewood simultaneously, one matte black Murielago, a chrome Range Rover and a sophisticated Rolls Royce. Ashley Sophia and I stepped out our cars at the same time, indicating caution, because nothing is more dangerous than a broken bitch.

"She's back." Kylie texted everyone as soon as she saw me. Everyone's phone dinged and their faces lifted for the first time to see me. Gasps and whispers could be heard, but we ignored them and strutted our way to the main building.

***

"Okay so tell me how this works." Ashley asked me with a cruel smile on her face.We currently were inside the green room beside the seminar hall we used to bunk and for planning evil pranks.No one really knew it existed, so it kind of helped here. The Devil's Burrow, or so.

I went over the plan again, and her smirk widened.

"Are you sure you will get enough time to do all of this?" Sophia asked me, always the skeptical one, to which I signaled something behind her.

"Who says she's alone?" Asher smiled as I went over to kiss him. Zack and Kaiden emerged from behind and embraced their girlfriends. It almost looked comical that a month ago, the three trios couldn't stand each other, and now we all are partners in crime, AND dating each other.

"Asher told us everything. You need not worry Tessa, we've got your back." Kaiden smiled, and I passed him a grateful look.

"Where do we start?" Zach said, rubbing his hands together in excitement.

"Okay so there is Cheyenne and Tatiana.." And the rest was a long day.