Chapter 25

//Can you tell me how you feel? Or maybe let me know if I should go.

Don't play me around,

I love you way too much, and you're letting me go.

You had me broken and shattered, on the ground//

___

"I can't believe he did that." Aria fumed as she held my phone in her hand. I looked up to see Asher pacing around the room back and forth, with his hand on his chin as he grazed his little scruff of beard in deep thought. He had heroically saved my life today, or maybe saved me from myself having a terrible breakdown.

We had immediately taken a cab for to go to my apartment. I had asked Asher to dial Aria's number and call her over at my my place as soon as possible. I might have passed out about twice in the car but nonetheless, with the help of Asher I am safe, and home.

"I can't even begin to explain my emotions. I was angry, hurt and terrified. Thankfully Asher found me. I didn't even have to explain because he had already seen a glimpse of Alex round the Swarovski showroom. He pretended as if he had seen nothing but later I told him about the bathroom incident and him going above the limits to even text me. We rushed to board the flight the next second." I explained to Aria.

"Still doesn't explain the fact why he's been harassing you." Aria made a point. I noticed her already big green eyes go wide as I told her what happened. If she could see Alex in person she would tackle him down like a weak bitch, despite her petite figure.

"He wants his revenge." This time it was Asher who spoke.

"What do you mean?" Aria questioned him.

"He wants his revenge! He wants Tessa to pay for all the time he went to the juvenile detention center. Wants her to pay for whatever he has done. And his twin sister, Allie? She could be one of the reasons he's raged. People like him are psychopaths who have an indecisive and unsettled mind." He spoke venomously.

"Alex and Allie did not go to the JVD." I told Aria and Asher. Their heads snapped at my revelation and they opened and closed their mouths several times.

"They went to an actual prison. They both were sentenced like adults because their prosecutor wasn't having strong evidences against us and we had text conversations and messages in which they could see Alex was trying to play Jennifer and try hook up with me instead." I completed.

"All the more reason to be furious." Aria chimed in.

"What do we do now?" I asked both of them. "I don't want to be a wuss and sit at home, scared. I'll have to go to school anyways." I tell them.

"Tell Sophia and Ashley! They might have a solution for this." Aria suggests, clearly unaware of the situation.

"They kind of are not talking to her." Asher explains for me.

"What, why?"

"I don't know. I called Ashley two days ago and she was really distant and cold and she lied to me saying she had to complete a Physics assignment but she actually had to go out with Kaiden." I say.

"That's horrible. We have to do something about it!" Aria exclaims.

"No, it's fine really. Let them take their time to settle down. They need their space. I know our friendship will come around. Also otherwise, I have to deal with Alex fucking Hunter which is a time consuming process. I ave to complete all the backlog school work and go meet mom and dad."

"Fair enough, although I have a few questions about this whole situation right here. Are you two dating?"

"Yeah." Asher and I both said together as were interlinked our hands together.

"Cute." Aria smiled as she eyes our hands, "Telling anyone?" She asked.

"No, we haven't discussed that. Have we?" I ask Asher.

"Even if we have I don't remember a single thing." Asher laughed with me too soon joining him.

"Well, since I am the elder one here." I scoffed to which Aria narrowed her eyes at me, "I would advise you both to stay low key right now. I know it's stupid but it might push Alex or something. Also, you have a reputation for not dating, so if you suddenly go to California and get yourself a boyfriend when you come back seems, odd. Just tone it down for now." She guided me.

"Yeah, but what about Ashley and Sophia? Do we tell them." I hit Asher on the back of his neck to ask a question like that, "Wha-OW! I'm just asking, gosh woman!"

"Don't. Just no one okay? Asher make sure no one sees you when you leave." Aria said but mumbled "that's it if you do." under her breath to which we both heard.

"Wow, it's pretty late. I should get going." Aria told us as she got up to leave.

"Why? It's a Saturday night!" Asher pouted.

"I have to see how Adam is, we haven't packed yet. We leaving tomorrow afternoon for college." she smiled sadly as she looked at us.

"Take care of her Asher, if she gets hurt I will break your bones." She playfully threatened him, well playful only for now.

"Why are these Collin sisters so violent?" He asked no one in particular.

"Bye Ari, I will miss you so damn much." I tell her as I get up off the couch, to hug her, and soon Asher joins us.

We exchanged our love you's are she soon left through the front door. I carefully closed the door and attached the latch around it, in case someone tries to break in.

"You want some Cherry Pie?" Asher asked me as he removed his shirt.

"If you are referring to yourself then no." I laughed.

"No I am not, and I am so offended by that." He whined. " I'm cooking shirtless."

"Hell yeah!" I screamed.

___

"I am sorry." I simply said the words as I looked down at the floor to admire the marble foyer of the Collins residency. I had merely arrived here two minutes before and I felt like every sngle object in this house had been judging me.

"So, what brings your here Cali Girl?" My mom, Petunia Collins reverted back to her old ways, mocking me.

"DAD! At least you can back me up." I whined to see a man in his early forties look up from the newspaper he had been reading and lower his framed glasses.

"Honey, I love you but-" before he could finish I had cut him off.

"No one here loves me! I was all alone and no one called me? Did you know I had no money and no where to sleep?"

"Shut up drama queen, go back and sleep." My mom smirked, and I knew everything was as it should be.