Chapter 13

"Revenge is a dish, best served cold."
-anonymous

***

Five hours later

"I hate you." I whispered desperately as I held her picture in my hand. Her brown hair flowed like silk on her toned back, her creamy skin shone brightly in the sunlight while she smiled showing her perfect set of white teeth and she looked over her shoulder to face the camera.

"You selfish, conceited bitch in vain." I accused her while I pointed my index finger on her well structured printed face. The paper slightly creased under the pressure of my nails but I'd be satisfied only when I actually do that to her face. Never had I ever thought of myself as a psycho girl with a passion of ruining Tessa Collins' life. But now I do. I will.

This isn't just a high school drama anymore, Tatiana and Tessa mean war. And I've always been the one to attack from behind, so she wouldn't know what's coming. She won't have any idea what hit her. Though ironically it wouldn't hit her. It will destroy her on the inside and challenge her so called 'strength' she claims to have. The moment I heard her name, I hated her. I hated her not because she was more than good enough to be in our clique, nor that she was new and rich.
  I hated her, and her family.

Not to feel forget that due to whatever reasons she's known in New York today, it's because of me otherwise she would have been a nobody. I'm not jealous of her fame, wealth and money or anything of that matter.

I just hate her guts for standing up against me.

She should be thankful to me, but she decided to do the latter.
Though I have made myself a promise,
I laughed as I crumbled the piece of paper and threw it in the dustbin and couldn't feel anything but wrecking vengeance within me.

I will ruin her, for good. And I'll let her past do it.
Now we wouldn't want karma on me, right?

***

Five hours earlier
Tessa

I reached school the next day and could already hear the impatient and restless murmuring about me. I walked past the entrance and could hear a sophomore telling a freshman that I bought the school.

I mean I could, but why would I want to?

"So when am I supposed to drop by missy? Aren't you done with the furnishings yet?" Ashley said as she leaned against the locker beside mine with an evergreen smug expression on her face.

"Since today is Monday," I paused to think dramatically
"Never." And laughed timidly and tried walking away.

"Hey! You can't just quote Monica Geller and walking away! Come back here you bitch!"

"What do you have Ash?" I asked her while I checked my Instagram.
"I have AP chemistry, see you later chica." I said and walked away finally.
I was just passing by an abandoned classroom where I heard moans coming out. I rolled up the sleeves of my crisp white shirt and had my camera ready. I opened the door sneakily and stood flabbergasted.

"What the actual fuck." I whispered loud enough for two heads to snap at my remark with widened eyes and took themselves off each other. They adjusted the shirts and were about to say something to me but I wasn't there to listen to them.