Chapter 2

Tessa sat on her seat, still. Pretending that she understood everything that was being taught in the class but random questions kept popping up in her head.

'Who the fuck is this guy?'

'Why didn't I come up a snarky retort?'

'What has happened to Tessa Collins?'

'What will my friends think about me?'

'Heck, what will the whole school think? Tessa is nervous because of a guy?'

She thought she needed a new gossip to come up with, before any of the scene gets viral in the school,
You'd ask why?

Because your personal life isn't so personal at this school. Secondly, Tessa is like a celebrity over here. She's famous for being famous. (Not that she's a Kardashian)

The shrill sound of the period bell indicated the end of the first block period. Tessa stood up abruptly, glancing towards Asher, who smiled like an idiot.
Giving him her best glare, she stormed out of the class.
"Tessa! Wait up!' She could here Sophia calling out but she pretended to ignore.

'I need sometime to work my brain out! The newbies are pathetic!'
She thought.

She took a left turn which led her outside the school. The sun shone brightly, causing her to contract her eyes, while her pupils adjusted to the bright light, she saw a short girl come up to her.

"Tessa Collins. Is that what they call you right?" A girl with a punk pixie cut and a creased school shirt came up to her with a deep voice.

"Yeah honey they do. I guess that's what you should call me too." Tessa stated cockily.

"Calm down dude. I need a favour from you. How much do you charge."

"Excuse me lil' birdy. Who the fuck told you that I do favours? And I don't charge. I don't want ya daddy's money. I'm rich enough." Tessa said quite irritatedly.

"Please Tessa. I really do need your help. There's this bitch in my class who morphed my picture in a sultry photo and is blackmailing me to leak it out."
Tessa arched an eyebrow.

"Ooh. Interesting. So why would she do that to you?" She seemed to take interest in the story of this random girl. Something about it interested her.

"Probably because the guy she had been hooking up with, and according to her she was 'falling' for," she said quoting in air " is hitting on me. He is my boyfriend now.." Tessa liked this. She loved gossiping.

"Oh. I like gossip. Who is this girl, then?"

"Cheyenne." The punk girl stated quietly.

"Cheyenne." She said whistling. She knows that this girl is one of Tatiana's clones. She knows what she has to do with her. Morphing? Blah. That's too old and basic. Has she got no class?
Plus, this punk girl seems quite cool. I think she could be of some use.

"So, how will your charge? Or what do you want me to do for you?"

"Hold up darling. I didn't say I'll help you. But the consequences could be changed if you tell me a secret of yours. A dirty little secret. Make sure it is of some worth."

"You're weird bro. A secret? Anyway, should it be about me or someone else?"

"Tell me about yourself. I know everything about others." Tessa said smugly.

The punk girl said quite hesitantly
"My mom is the owner of a strip club."

"Oh. That's juicy!" Tessa said happily.
"I like it. Your work will be done today."