Chapter 18**

"I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it used to be"  

- Dance for You, Beyonce

***

Tessa

I sighed as Asher left through the door and released the breath I held.

 How weird was it? Asher Reed, the guy I even bothered to acknowledge at school in New York just went out to get tampons for me in while I'm at his suite in Los Angeles after I fainted about an hour ago. Wow, that's a lot to take in.

I don't really have any idea about his newfound kindness, or the fact that he's been lately introduced to it- the fact that I actually enjoy scares me. Why is he so kind where I've been nothing but absolutely unwelcoming and horrible to him. You might think though 'you mean a bitch to him' but I'd say I am already a bitch- I don't need to be one.

That too a fabulous one.

I don't really get why people think of it as an insult I mean okay, you have female dogs everywhere so what? And on a serious note, being a bitch isn't bad. It really requires a lot of effort and karma to be here you know? Like I wouldn't normally spend a day sabotaging someone's locker, That's just my waste of time. However, if I've been paid a juicy secret to do so, I'm down, girl.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Whatever it is with Asher, as long as we are on good terms- I don't really care.

I get off the couch and walk over towards the kitchen, and feel myself smiling over the sweet gesture of Asher's. Bread and omelette kept on the kitchen slab along with coffee which's smell filled my nose. Breathing in the aroma, I gently closed the distance and sipped on the coffee. I almost let out a moan tasting how good the coffee is. 

As I ate the omelette, thoughts flooded my mind. How queer it was, me and Ash turn out to be kind of roommates, and he's been helping me out. I can't process because of the quickness of the circumstances nut I'm glad to be here. To be away from the drama for a while. I don't know when I will return but I will and for good.

As soon as I finished what I had been eating, I felt a sudden food crave.I wanted good food. And when you're staying at a Four Seasons hotel, who the hell doesn't order good food? 

I smirked as I picked up the phone and dialed the phone to the reception. They forwarded my call to where I could place orders and soon the housekeeper arrived with my dish. 

I plopped down on the couch and switched on the television, dipped on my chocolate mousse cake with ice cream and moaned again in satisfaction. The day couldn't get any better until I heard some shuffling beside me. Asher stood a few meters away from the couch with his mouth slightly open.

"I thought you were getting on with someone." he said with a smirk as he eyed my cake. I squinted at him suspiciously but he lunched forward to take my cake away from me. "Food!" He yelled.

French ConnectionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara