Chapter 7

Tessa Collins's outfit^
Don't forget to vote comment and share!

"Hello?"

Tessa said in an extremely groggy voice. She had taken sleeping pills and was sleeping peacefully until a call disrupted her.

"Tess. Kaiden knows." Ashley said normally on the other line.

"That's great? I guess it makes it easier for you to take revenge on him now that he knows the reason." said she getting up from her bed and walking into her closet.

"No, that's not it." Ashley spoke quietly

"So what?"

"Kaiden and I are neighbours now. He has shifted next to our house and I have come to know that he and I are family friends!"

"What..my brain.. Can't. What?!" Tessa spoke honestly

"Yeah. Fucked up isn't it?"

"350 on a scale of 1-10" Tessa said sarcastically and hung up.
That's too much for Ashley, she won't be able to handle everything specially since she's so easygoing and slow.

She massaged her temples while she checked the time.

5:00 pm

"Fuck! I've been sleeping for three hours! Who will get ready?" She exclaimed and rushed to her bathroom to take a bath.
She took a nice long bath despite knowing she'll be awfully late but overconfidence naturally comes to her.

'Okay, so this is a formal cocktail party. So, what to wear?' She thought and stood in front of her wardrobe leaning on her left leg and arms crossed.

If this is a formal cocktail party then a little bling wouldn't kill right?

She pulled out a classic dress with a sweetheart neckline that was gold and was really sparkly and by her favourite brand, Guess.
The dress hugged her athletic curves and will make her stand out from the boring blacks and formals.
Who cares about dress codes?

She sat in front of her dressing table and pulled out her make up bag.
First she applied lotion to her face which protected her face from make up. Then she applied concealer to her eyelids, under eye, below her lips.

Again, she picked up her primer and applied it all along her nose till her upper cheeks, in long vertical lines.
She pulled out her highlighter and applied in horizontal lines along her jawline, cheekbones and forehead.
Since she already had great skin, she didn't need much base.

She blended all makeup and brought out her minimal, matte face.
While she put out her NAKED palette by NARS and did a minimal eye makeup. She winged out her eyeliner and used a brush to blend in her eye makeup.

She then proceeded to take out her contouring palette and contoured her nose, jaw cheekbones and temples.
She pulled out her MAC highlighter and applied on her fine cheekbones.
She opted for a nude lipstick since her makeup and dress already added too much glamour to her appearance.

Finally she was ready, and she took her Coco Chanel clutch and her nude suede heels.

'6:40'
Yay. Ready.

But she noticed something, something odd.
'What about my hair!' She thought and laughed when she saw her hair curled up in curlers.
She took them out, sprayed some hairspray between the strands of her hair and soothed her hair.