Chapter 4

Friday morning rolled in and Asher lay asleep in bed, a soft knock on his bedroom door punctuated his sleep.

"Master may I come inside?" said a straight voice of Asher's butler, Boyce.

"What now Boyce! You're interrupting my sleep!" said Asher very irritated.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid that your mother has sent me to wake you up. It's 7:00 am and you have school. I'd say you must hurry up master," Boyce said and left without any further word.

"Why the hell didn't you wake me up before!" Asher came out of his bed with a groan and continued his morning routine in a rather grumpy mood. He quickly took a bath, brushed his teeth and picked out his school uniform out of his closet. He grabbed his bag and stuffed his book indside in a hurry and rushed out of his room.

"Hey mom." He said sweetly and kissed his mother on the cheek, who was sitting on the dining table reading a book.

"Hello Asher, quite a pleasure to see you. Where exactly were you and your phone last night?" she said giving him a hard glare.

'Shit.' Asher thought. He had lied to his mom saying he was hanging out with a friend, while he actually went to a party and sneaked in without his mom's knowing. He thought his quite genius plan was left unnoticed by his mom, but of course he was wrong. His mother owns a cosmetic company which is very popular among the fashion designers and celebrities. His father is a director in Hollywood and lives in Los Angeles. He has a quite disturbed family. His father is constantly working and comes to meet his family only when he shoots a movie in New York. Asher is heartbroken due to his wrecked family but he keeps up and drinks and throws and attends parties. He loves his mom and never fails to make her feel loved, but of course bad habits die hard,

He drinks.

"Mom I was at a party you know, the friend I was hanging out with threw a party so" He said stuffing his mouth with a sandwich and rushing out of the house "See you later mom!"

'This boy never listens to me,' she said shaking her head in disappointment but deep down she knew she loved him.

Asher sat in his car and roared off in speed to reach his school on time. While listening to his favorite rap songs he finally reached the school. He came out of his car and parked his car in the driving lot. He opened the door of his car and came out like a celebrity. He could feel almost all eyes on him. As soon he saw Tessa park his car he quickly sprinted towards her car.

"Hey beautiful. What you doing?" Asher said with a smirk.

"What do you think I'll be doing early in the morning in the parking lot of our school on a Friday morning, uglyface?"

"You bitch!" Asher said quite angrily. He could now feel his temper boiling. Who the hell does this girl think she is? It's okay to have an attitude but this girl is extremely offensive and disrespectful.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Asher but I'm not insulting you, I'm just describing you" She said nonchalantly and walked away while she turned around and gave him a flirtatious wink. He balled his fists. His veins were now popping out in his hand and he had a serious look on his face. He thought that she ruined his day, How can a girl be cockier than me? He thought.

"Nobody talks to me like that." He said clenching his jaw and running a hand through his hair.

"Me too, But everyone has an exception. In this case, that bitch." said an extremely adenoidal voice.

"And, who are you?" Asher said in a husky, honeyed voice. He knew she was Tatiana but he decided to play dumb.

"I'm Tatiana, the head cheerleader. You know, I've seen you lurking around in school. You know, new school, new friends except for Zach and Kaiden." she paused to chuckle "I thought I could show you around, be of some help." Tatiana said seductively while putting a hand on his tensed bicep.

Asher enjoyed this a lot. If that Tessa hated her, then why not hangout with her for a while? She must not be that bad, Asher thought that since Tessa is shrewd, he better teach her a lesson. She needs to tone that attitude in front of him.

"What can you help me with?" I asked smirking, quite knowing the answer to the question already.

"Let's show you around the school" Tatiana said grabbing his masculine hand and sprinting forward. If not that, she looked extremely desperate.

"Okay so that door leads to the cafeteria, and these are classrooms that have been assigned for English-" she went on, completely oblivious to the fact that Asher was not listening to her at all. He was busy peeping into her shirt which had three left unbuttoned.
Almost as if she sensed him seeing,

"Like what you see?" She said indicating a double meaning for that.
"Yeah, it's pretty amazing." He said giving the school a once over.
"Well you know" she said taking a step closer "There are other exciting things in this school too. Come with me, I'll show you."

Both of them walked together toward an empty closet.
"This is the Janitors Closet. It's usually free you know." She said biting her lip and winking
'Basic girl. Fake spray tan, platinum blonde hair and excessive flirting.' Asher thought wickedly.

"You know what else I like about this school?" Asher said as he locked the door behind them and Tatiana faked a gasp.
"You." He said wrapping a hand around her butt and pulling her closer.

"Asher." She purred his name which caused him to feel aroused.
"Make me." She said now completely lost in his eyes.

"Sure baby. You just have to say." He said and they started undressing themselves.

***

"This is the best day of my life, thankyou Asher. We should do this again. There's a party today, at my place. You should definitely come." She said wearing her school shoes now.

"Yeah, we'll see about that. Thanks for a good time, now I'm off." Asher said closing the door behind and him looking left and right through the corridor. He must not be seen here.

'Hard luck, Tessa. I'm going to win this.' Tatiana thought wickedly.
It wasn't just that the rivalry between them was famous. They have a past too.

She grabbed her things and walked out of the closet like a boss.

"Tessa, I don't think it'll be the nicest idea to leak it." Ashley said hesitantly as she held a recorder in her hand. And held her phone with the other.

"Just keep it. It may be of some use later." She said with a hint of smugness in her voice.

"Okay." Ashley chuckled. She hung up and walked into the corridor with the camera.

'For being a Barbie you sure do have a lot of Ken's,Tatiana.' Ashley thought and walked away to her next class.
Only to see trouble meeting her. She rolled her eyes and walked quickly.

'What is this bitch's fucking problem?' Kaiden thought, confused.

________________________

Sorry for a short chapter! It was just a filler :)