Makoto Ritsu

You're currently in your room contemplating what you should do.

You've been thinking too deeply that you didn't hear Makoto's arrival and calls.

"What the hell, Y/N!" Makoto's voice rang throughout the room you're in causing your bubble of thoughts pop.

"M-Ma-chan?!" You exclaimed, startled at Makoto's sudden hug.

"I thought you f*cking got kidnapped again." He managed to mumble as his hug gets tighter and tighter. It's his assurance that you are still with him, that you will not leave him again.

You're hurting seeing your boyfriend like this, you must decide now. Leave him and be free or stay with the one you love.

"I love you." You whispered. Your words caught him off guard causing his grip to loosen.

"I love you Ma-chan." You repeated while caressing his cheeks.

"I love you so much that I could kill any girl who would dare talk to you." You felt anger course through your veins with just the thought of another girl getting near him. Another girl like that burnt b*tch.

"In fact, I could lock you up with me." Your voice turned cold and your eyes turned darker.

Girls surrounding your boyfriend keeps on swirling on your mind that you didn't notice your hand tightening on Makoto's cheeks.

Seeing your current state, Makoto did what he always want you to do when he's in yandere mode: a kiss from the one he's obsessed with.

"I love you too, Y/N." He said after the kiss which successfully calmed you.

"B-But I-I would n-never do t-those t-things!" You stuttered while blushing madly. All the words you said are just now sinking on your sane mind.

"I-I also love you so m-much that I-I would trust you!" You continued.

His stare is uncomfortable, you felt like he's digging deeper onto your mind unlocking all the malicious intent you have for those imaginary girls.

"I-I-I need to cook our dinner, Ma-chan." You said trying to get out of his hug and out of this embarrassment.

"Marry me." His words stopped your movements.

"I was waiting for you to accept me. It took you a g*dd*mn long time, Y/N."