When You/He Confess

Nao Sakura

As usual, you and Nao is hanging out in the library. You watching him read and trying to figure out why you like him. Yes, you know your feelings for Nao now. Thanks for that shy friend who keeps on confessing but always fails. She helped you sort it out.

"Y/N, staring is bad." Nao talked to you looking straight at your curious (e/c) eyes that makes your heart jumped.

"Oh! I-I'm just observing! G-gotta go!" You replied feeling embarrassed that you were caught.

You're already standing when Nao stopped you.

"Listen. I like you, Y/N and I don't mean as friends. I like you romantically so please be mine?" He confessed sincerely but since you're so dense..

"Yours? What do you mean? I'm not a thing though. Ahh! I have an idea! You can have my picture then--!" Nao cut you off by kissing your forehead which leaves you a blushing mess.

"I want us to be in a relationship. You will be my girlfriend."

"H-Huh?"

That's how you ended up being his girlfriend. You realizing this at the end of the day with a lot of thinking and asking.

Makoto Ritsu

At long last! You.Makoto.Alone. You will confess without any disturbances today! And if this one will fail again, you think that it's really not your destiny to be with him.

You're now standing in front of him nervously inside your deserted classroom.

"U-Umm, Ma-chan. I'm always, always trying to get my feelings across b-but I-I am always being s-stopped! Makoto Ritsu! I like you! Please go out with me!" You blurted, heart beating fast, face hot, shaking hands and all he replied is a laugh!

You get hurt by this. You tried your very best to confess and he only laughed at you? You run but was stopped by Makoto's arms hugging you.

"*laughs* Yes, I-I know. *laughs* You're really working hard this past few days for your confession, I know it." He ended with a chuckle.

"You knew? F-from the start!"

"Hahahahaha! Ba-ka!" He replied tongue sticking out.

It paid off, I guess. Seeing Makoto laugh and being his.

Ai Tachibana

You were fixing your things in your desk since your class just ended when Ai entered the room.

You glanced at him and continued organizing your books.

"Hey Y/N-san~" You heard him say.

"Yes?" You hummed as a reply and kept on arranging your things since it is a mess.

*sigh* what a pain.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Nya?" You heard him but didn't really get the meaning of his words since you're busy with your things.

"Yes?" You replied, still oblivious to his words.

You finished your things when he talked to you again.

"Nya! Let's go on a date then since you're now mine!"

"E-Ehh?! What?!" You gushed and then all his words suddenly sink in your mind.

Oh no. What did I do?!

But secretly you're ecstatic and will never show your true feelings in front of this not so cute neko.