When They Fight/Confront

Nao Sakura

You were wandering the mansion when shouting bounced in the hall.

"Don't ever go near her, Maki!"

"Who are you to order me around?!"

You went to the source of those arguments only to find Nao and Maki gripping each other's collars.

"You won't like what I would do." Nao responded with malice lacing his voice.

"Y/N's not--"

They stopped and released their hold when they saw you came in the room.

"Why are you two fighting?" You asked, curiosity sipping through your mind when you heard your name in their shouts.

"Why did I hear my name?" You questioned when they remained silent.

You're going to ask another question but Nao dragged you away from his brother.

"Nao.."

"Stay away from Maki, please Y/N. Promise me." Your boyfriend gaze at you, his eyes pleading.

You nod still not understanding anything but Nao always knows what's best for you.

He said he did.

Seeing you nod, Nao was pleased with how obedient you are.

He needed you away from them, any second his bloodlust for his brother would overpower his reasoning. He don't want you to see the beast flowing in their blood.

Nao kissed your forehead and engulfed you in a warm embrace which you snuggled, enjoying his comfort.

Makoto Ritsu

After Makoto's breakdown in front of you a loud knock echoes in the house. Makoto tensed at the sound before standing up.

"Stay here." He ordered.

You didn't move in your position, you waited.

Minutes had passed when the sound of glass breaking interrupts your waiting. You quickly stood up and rush to the living room where the sound came.

You saw your boyfriend throwing a punch at a guy taller than him. The guy blocked the punch and noticed your form at the stairs.

The man is familiar to you, that long black hair and the striking blue eyes. You have seen him, but where?

"Y/N!" The man rushes to you but Makoto blocked his way.

"You won't have her, doc." Makoto threatens, his voice dropping low.

"H-Haru-sensei? What are you doing here?" You asked when you realized that the man in front of you is the doctor who treated you when you were a child.

"Y/N, I'm glad you still remember. You need to come with me." Haru replied avoiding Makoto to get in front of you.

"No! Leave us alone, old man." Your boyfriend stated trying to calm his anger towards the doctor.

"She needs to be treated, Tachibana. She's not acting normal." Haru calmly responded to the boy he grew up with.

"So you can have her? F*ck off before I lose my temper."

Haru contemplated his choices, he will back off now but he will return. He exited the house and drove his car.

A smirk find its way in his passive features.

You can't have what was not yours.

Ai Tachibana

The door opened revealing a pissed Ai, his usual grin was replaced by a noticeable scowl and his eyes are burning with rage.

He stepped inside before pulling somebody inside. A man with golden hair and blue eyes stepped out wearing a delighted smile.

Prince Michael.

This idiot took a while to find me.

"Y/N, care to introduce me to this man here, nya?" Ai asked, smiling but it didn't reached his eyes.

"I should be asking that to you." You responded feigning ignorance.

"Don't fool me, Y/N." The smile he held earlier fell off and replaced with a glare.

His hand in the prince's arm tightened causing the Prince to forcefully retrieved his arm.

"Calm yourself kitty" the prince teased "and that's not the proper way to greet me Princess Y/N." He said directing his gaze to you.

"Are you one of the soldier my father sent?" You asked, hoping Michael to get a clue of you're trying to subtly tell.

"How rude, princess. Aren't you happy to see me?" He took a step closer to you but Ai blocked him.

"What does a fish want with us?" Ai asked seriousness and malice lace in his tone.

The prince didn't seemed to be phased and came face to face with Ai.

"I came to take back my little fiancé."