When You Find Out He's a Yandere

Nao Sakura

You love to read but not those educational ones, you want the books that will entertain you or tickle your curiosity.

Now you're reading an article about yanderes and you doesn't seem to get what yandere really means therefore you ask your knowledgeable boyfriend.

"Hey Nao, what's a yandere?" You ask looking up under your lashes.

Naos eyes widen a little as he awkwardly position himself to pay more attention to you. He will need to explain it to you thoroughly.

"Y/N, yanderes are what people labelled psychopath." He waited for any sort of reaction from you but you just nod and waited for more.

"Yanderes are possessive, they don't want to share what's theirs. They will do anything to make a person stay and I mean anything, even if they'll kill for that person they love. There are actually different ways of how yanderes show their obsession or love--" Nao cut himself when he looked at you dozing, of course he should know that you hated long lectures.

An irked mark appear on his head as he shaked you awake maintaining his frustration at bay.

You woke up to see Nao looking directly at you, then you remember yanderes.

You're too lazy to process all the things he said, your brain was overloaded so you blurted the only thing you're concerned about.

"Are you a yandere Nao?"

Nao tensed up as he tried to calm himself. He can just deny it but knowing you, even if he tells the truth you'll just nod and accept things the way they are.
What he's thinking about is if you decided to leave him. Though he can always plan to make you run back to him.

"Yes, Y/N. Now that you knew, will you leave me?" He admitted, analyzing your reaction.

"Oh.  If you're one, then all yanderes might be as beautiful as you. Why would I leave you, though? Didn't you say that you'll do anything for the one you love to stay? Then I'll also do the same! I'll do anything to make you stay with me! Am I a yandere then? " You answered honestly, looking at him directly in the eyes.

"No, Y/N. I don't think you're a yandere just by that." Nao replied as he chuckled at your reply. He would never let this girl leave his clutches, ever again.

The next day a classmate came to you.

"Y/N-san, you need to stay away from Sakura-san. H-He's crazy! He's a psychopath!" The trembling classmate warned you about you boyfriend.

"Yes! I know! He's a yandere!" You grin as you pat your classmate on her shoulder thinking you outsmart her and intending to calm her down but she ran away terrified at the both of you.

Makoto Ritsu

You're becoming obsessed with Makoto. You began collecting pictures of him that your room alone can't facilitate. You began collecting some of his items when you had a chance, ranging from his clothes or the utensils he used.
You felt the urge to end the life of those girls getting near him.

Your mom is also getting worried about your odd behaviors, she began suggesting to go to the hospital for a check up.

Even you is suspecting that something is wrong with you.

Today another obsession came to you, you're becoming uncomfortable when you don't see Makoto even just a second.

You saw him walking fast and since you really wanted to see him you follow him to some old warehouse.

"--*it! If I saw your filthy eyes on my Y/N again I won't hesitate to end your worthless f*cking life!" You heard him yell at the man bleeding to death on the floor.

The man looks like he was kept there for days judging from some of dried blood around him and the bruises.

You remembered seeing the man chasing you one time when they thought you're Makoto's girlfriend.

It didn't even surprise you, to find your boyfriend almost killing a person, you're also confused of your reaction on why you lack empathy to the poor man.

You exited carefully and went back to your school to search for anything that would answer your questions.

A jolly classmate came to you and gave an article about some word you don't recognize, she said that it's really interesting. Thinking that there's nothing wrong to read, why not? You thanked your classmate and bid goodbye.

You found a good spot and read the paper.

Yandere, that's what you are. You finished reading the article and it answers some of your inquiries.

Maybe Makoto is also one.

Ai Tachibana

You investigated your boyfriend, Ai. You would secretly follow him, you would steal some things you knew he would never miss to experiment it or you would ask people related to him.

Your investigation leads you to a deeper and darker conclusion that you certainly didn't expect.

You found countless of corpses and missing people in one portion of the ocean that nobody would dare to come.

The place was well thought and the killings was planned thoroughly that you can't find any evidence that Ai is at fault.

You know it is him but you can't possibly turn him, you decided to pretend that you didn't know it and use him to your advantages. Besides who wouldn't want a loveable genius killer at their side?

You befriended the people who you hated the most. Days later they are gone missing just like what you expect.

It's perfect! You now have a valuable chess piece that will play your game.

Nothing could go wrong since it's you. But you don't know why Ai is doing all this, you can't find a suitable answer.

You're unaware one thing though, you're not the only one who's playing the game. Ai knows all about you, your past, your true nature and you knowing his crimes.

It's all to make my princess happy, nya~