When You Got Lost

Nao Sakura

How did I get here?

You remembered wandering the gardens of this mansion, you kept on walking and walking which leads to your current situation.

You're hopelessly lost in a maze garden you dumbly entered earlier.

"Hello? I think I'm lost!Anyone?"

You called but the premise is rather large for your voice to be heard inside the mansion.

Testing your luck you continuously walked through the maze hoping to find the exit.

Meanwhile, a certain brunette kept on checking his watch waiting for your return.

An hour passed and you're nowhere of his sight, Nao decided to search for your location. He checked the tracking device on your phone which reads you're inside of a room next to his.

Nao entered the room you left you phone to find you missing.

"Y/N!" Nao shouted at the corridors searching for you.

Minutes have passed and Nao still can't find you. Nao's breath hitched, his pace getting faster as he slams all the door he passed open.

Y/N. Y/N, where are you!

Nao can't help but to worry for you, he knows that you won't escape from him but your mental capability is one of your weakness.

Nao called all the staffs in the whole mansion ordering them to find you quickly and resume his search.

Maybe this don't have any exit? Maybe I can destroy these plants!

You proceeded to destroy the plants only to be faced by a thick wall in which it crawled. You only have one choice left then!

"Nao!" You called for that only person you relied heavily upon. Hoping he would hear your plea and rescue you.

"Y/N..."

You saw your boyfriend heavily breathing in front of you. His hair is a mess and some sticks and leaves are sticking in them and his crumpled clothes.

Your e/c eyes met his brown ones, Nao engulfed you in a tight hug and you felt his warmth comfort you from the cold weather.

"I thought I'm going to lose you again, Y/N."

He whispered in the hug, kissing your forehead gently.

Makoto Ritsu

It's a boring day for you, having no choice but to stay in this house you don't know where while your boyfriend goes to do who knows what.

Watching a red dot move around a certain map is not entertaining anymore so you decided to wander a little in this house.

You came out of your room and greeted by a fairly long hallway. You got to see the kitchen where you snatched some snacks, the storage room, the television, the forest outside and other places that's common for a house.

You're walking back to the room you came when a honk of a car startled you, gripping the wall you felt your hand sinks.

Seeing this, you pushed harder on that part, watching a door opened.

An observer must only observe but this time you let your curiosity took over.

You slowly sneaked inside finding it getting darker as you kept progressing.

It is when you can feel your body goes numb that you realize your black surrounding.

You felt yourself gasping for air and searching support for your blurring vision. You're terrified of the dark, how foolish of you to venture this place.

Your consciousness started to fade, the only thing you heard before collapsing is the fast approach of footsteps and you're name being called repeatedly.

Ma-chan..

Makoto noticed the secret passage's door open when he set foot to the house.

Thinking that it's just a coincidence he went to your room to see what you're up to. That's when he found out that you're missing, completely forgetting the open door he searched for you all around the house.

Y/N couldn't have escaped here.

Then he remembered the door, he ran shouting you name, entered the door and found you lying on the floor, face paling and having a hard time breathing.

"Y/N! Y/N!" He kept on calling you but you didn't respond as he carried you to your room.

He sighed thankfully when he saw you breathing properly outside that passage.

All night Makoto stayed by your side taking care of you.

Ai Tachibana

Today is the day you can finally go out! Fortunately, Ai's supply is depleting and he needed to replenish it by going to the mall.

You tried your best on getting him to agree that you must join him. You said that without him guarding you, you can easily escape using your powers and swim away. You also reasoned that you needed clothes and underwears which you madly blushed remembering the recent event.

You got to join him but you don't have any idea where's this place at.

Ai thought of this carefully.
One thing the neko didn't expect is you getting lost.

Ai know you can't escape in this place, the people here are his comrades. They would tell if you're trying to escape.

Ai have plotted on how he will find you and embarrass you at the same time.

He went to the lost children's section and announce your lost.

"A child about (your height) is missing. She have h/c hair that fell on her shoulder/waist/etc. e/c eyes, she's also wearing a hoodie. If found kindly bring her in the lost children's station,nya! I repeat----!" Ai didn't finish his announcement when a shopping bag hit his head.

"Ow! Why'd you do that, nya?"

"W-w-what do you think you're doing, idiot cat!!!!" You shouted at your kidnapper trying to kick him where the sun won't shine anymore but he dodged.

"Umm, hey." A boy who 'found' you earlier interrupted.

Your face heat up recalling the embarrassment you faced earlier, how the people looked or snickered at you and how this boy actually thought you're a child and brought you here.

Ai misunderstood your blush, though.

Another one to add to my collection, nya~

Author's blah blah
Hope you can sleep well ^_~ marshmallow dreams!