Hyunjin's locker was five lockers down from mines, Jiyeon's was across from mines, Sooji unnie's was next to Jiyeon's, and Jeongin's was next to my locker. We all went to our lockers. I then opened mines, taking everything I needed out and into my bag. I closed the locker and then saw Jeongin on my right. I smiled, ruffling his hair.

"Jeongin! How are you doing?" I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"Good, noona! And you?" He replied, smiling, showing me his braces.

"I'm doing fine!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry for not calling you in the morning, noona. I forgot" he pouted.

"It's okay, Jeongin!" I replied.

The rest of the squad walked up to us. Hyunjin leaned on my locker as the girls stood next to us.

"Hello, Sooji and Jiyeon!" Jeongin exclaimed, waving at them.

He then turned to look at Hyunjin. His smile faded a little, but he kept a small smile.

"Hi, Hyunjin hyung" he mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"Mmm" Hyunjin mumbled, not saying hi back.

"Hyunjin, don't be rude" I scolded.

He kissed my cheek.

"I'll get going to class now, see you" he quickly said and then left.

I sighed, looking at Jeongin.

"Sorry about that. I don't get why he's so rude to you" I whined.

"Because he's a jerk" Jiyeon mumbled, shrugging.

"He's jealous of you and Jeongin." Sooji added in.

"What? Why would he be jealous?" I said in disbelief.

"Who knows?" Sooji replied.

"Noona, it's fine. As long as he's not touching me or anything." Jeongin reassured me.

"Okay, Jeongin." I nodded.

The bell rang and the girls said their byes to us, walking away. Jeongin and I had first period together. We turned our heads at the same time and looked at eachother, smiling. I linked my arm with his and we walked to first period, looking like goofs.

lunch time

Sooji, Jiyeon, Jeongin, and I walked into the cafeteria, walking towards a table. We all took a seat. Jeongin sat next to me, like usual, as the two others sat across from us. Hyunjin usually sat with his other friends in the cafeteria, so we didn't interact much at lunch.

"What do they have today?" Jiyeon asked out loud.

"Salad and sandwiches, I think" Sooji replied, running her fingers through her hair.

"Really? I'll go get a lunch then, I'm hungry" I said, standing up.

Jeongin stood up and I walked to the line to get food, as Jeongin followed behind me. We got in line and waited, and we started playing around. We got two milk cartons and he started flipping it, like that stupid water bottle flipping stuff.

"Look, I'm a master!" He exclaimed.

He flipped the carton once and it landed. I rolled my eyes sarcastically and then knocked it over, making him pout. He ruffled my hair repeatedly.

"Ah- stop!!" I yelled out.

"That's what you get, noona" he teased.

Little did we know, Hyunjin and his friends were eyeing us the whole time we were in line.