Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.

Beginne am Anfang

I watched her walk past me over to the door. I felt hot tears start to run down my face. I couldn't even register in my mind exactly what was going on but I was hurt by it.

"You know what Y/N. No, get your ass back here we're not done talking."

She threw her head back before stopping in her tracks and turning back to me.

"Your not leaving. Especially not angry at me."  I pouted. "I'm sorry I made you so upset, b-but I that's just how I feel right now."

She sighed and looked down "Look Camila I'm sorry about talking to you like that. I was wrong, but if you don't trust me, then what do we have to talk about."

"Maybe like how we're going to continue to work this out even with us both being busy. Or how we're going to work on ourselves and get back to that space where we can both be happy, and enjoy each other." I spoke making her sigh. I looked up at her trying to make eye contact.

I reached up to grab her face and make her look down at me.

"Look Y/N I love you with everything in me. And I want to learn to trust you again. And I'm sure your upset with me to for leaving. So I know we have a ton to talk and work through. But if we both truly want it, then we'll get there." I said not breaking our eye contact.

She smiled softly at me and hugged me to her body. "Damnit Camila, you stole my words. I was supposed to be saying that to you."

I laughed making Ro giggle. I looked up at her and reached to kiss her on her face.

"Don't be upset with me Y/N." I whispered as I grabbed ahold of her shirt and pulled her closer to me burying my face into her shoulder. I couldn't help my sniff, she smelt so damn good.

"I'm not baby, I'm not. We can take as much time as you need. I get you, and I'm sorry for the way I reacted." She apologized with a frown on her face.

I ran my hands across her cheeks and up through her hair.

"It's fine baby." I whispered as we hugged again. I missed this, is being this close.

"I missed this." Y/N said as if she had just read my mind.

"Me too. I missed you more than you can imagine."

It was quite for a minute as we stood there enjoying the silence of each other.

"Have I told you I love your new hair cut?" I said randomly making Y/N laugh.

"Nah. But thanks." She winked at me. "I got it just for you."

"No problem, you look really good." I said while biting down on my lip. She was so fine.

Shhh breathe Camila..remember taking things slow.. taking things slow..

She smirked at me but before she could say anything else Royalty slapped her in the face.

"Momma! No!"

"Girl What is wrong with you! I ain't even do nothing." Y/N said with a confused look on her face. But I couldn't help but crack up.

Y/N glared over at me. "Camila it ain't funny."

"Y-yes it is." I laughed as I held my stomach before holding my hands out for Royalty. "Baby why you hit momma?" I asked her as she sat on my hip staring at me with an innocent smile on her face.

"Ma-Mommy!" She yelled as she clapped her hands.

"Oh cut it out Ro. You not cute." Y/N said as she rolled her eyes playfully bending down in front of her face.

"Hey leave my baby alone. She's the cutest baby ever."

"Whatever neither one of y'all cute." She said while sticking her tongue out at me.

I laughed as I walked out the room with Y/N following me.

Yeah I know we have a lot to talk about. But we'll get to it, and by taking our time I'm sure we won't mess up. But no relationship is perfect.

***************
A/N

Hello everyone☺️so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter..

Things got a little heated in this chapter. But things got better in the end..now as you can see Camila seems to want this just as much as Y/N does😌💓

Let's hope for the best😭😭🤞🏼

Let me know what you think about things so far🙃💭

Thanks so much for reading/voting😘🌈also sorry for any mistakes🤧