Book 2 Chapter 6

"It's been so long."

"Yea... How are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine. You?"

"Ok." I replied as the awkward silence fills the air. "Why did you leave?"

He paused for a minute.

"I had to go Kate."

"Why?"

"Kate."

"No Will. Why? Why leave? You broke my heart Will. We were so in love. And you never told me why. We were going to tell Lily."

"I couldn't do it Kate. My parents already wanted to send me away when they found the drugs in my bag."

"But they weren't your drugs Will."

"They believe it was mine Kate. Nothing will change. I was the kid who fought everyone who angered me. I nearly killed someone Kate."

"You did it because you had to Will. He was going to kill me." I pointed out.

"I had to leave Kate." A sigh left my lips.

"Why didn't you reach out to me?"

"Will." Lily shouts.

"I have to go."

"So this time you tell me you're leaving?" He gave me a look..

"Don't start Kate."

"Will." Lily shouts once again. I walked the opposite way and push through the crowd of teens.

"Kate." I turn around and flashed him a smile.

"Are you done?" I ask once again.

"Leave it all alone Kate. This is something you don't need to know about."

"Bye Will." I rushed out the stupid house.

"Cut."

***
"You did good today Laur."

"Thanks. You too." I replied.

"Can we hang out after today's shoot?"

"I don't know. Can we?"

"Lauren..."

"The only reason I'm hanging out with you is because I want this job so badly."

"Lauren."

"Don't Lauren me. You will only know me as Kate."

"Fine... If I know you as Kate we must hang out so I could know the person playing Kate."

"We don't need to be friends. We just need to be good enough to play two lovers. That's all Hayden."

"Can't we be friends again? I can't forget about everything."

"I can't either. And that's the reason why I don't want to hang with you. I'm not letting you in once again."

"Lauren."

"History repeats."

"Not if I stop it."

"WHERE ARE ALL THE ACTORS?" I flashed him a glare and pushed past him and rushed towards the stage.

"We should go."