Chapter 5

Lauren's P.O.V

"I just broke up with Brandon." Kenie says as she walks in our room. We're about to go to the next venue in two hours or so and it's just a traveling day today.

"Oh. You ok?" I try to control my excitement. I want my bestie to be happy and I know she's only happy with John, my idiotic brother.

"I'm fine honestly." She says with a shrug.

"Let's go sight seeing." She nodded as we walked out of our room just as Nadia and John walked out of his. Kenzie looks like she's on the verge of tears. How can my idiotic brother get the heart of my awesome bestie?

"Where are you going?" Nadia asks with a scowl.

"Hey little bee I don't think it's any of your beeswax." I attempt to make a joke. Yet no one cracks a smile. "Tough crowd." I mumble.

"Lauren's right. We don't have to tell you anything." Kenzie says annoyed. Maddie then walks out of her room and walked towards us.

"What's going on here?" Maddie asks as she glared at Nadia.

"Nothing Madz."

"First of all, I wasn't talking to you. Second of all, I don't associate with fake witches like you. And lastly, Shut your pie hole. Oh and only people I like can call me that." Maddie says in disgust. Nadia shrieks and nudges John.

"Aren't you going to protect me from those monsters?" John just looks at the floor, wanting to be anywhere but here.

"What monsters? The only monster I see here is you." I snap as I grab Maddie and Kenzie's hand and walk away with them.

"Where are you guys going?" Maddie asks once we were far away from them.

"Sight seeing. Wanna come with?" I answered.

"Sure." She adds with a shrug. As we walk, I noticed Kenzie being quiet.

"You ok?" I whispered in her ear. She nods slowly. But if you looked closely you could see her avoiding eye contact. Something she does when something is messed up. We may have only started being friends a year ago but that doesn't mean I don't know alot about her.

***
After we saw the amazing sights, Kenzie was amazed and we took a few pictures along with selfies but we've had a great time. Although our legs are begging us for mercy we still continued. Yet I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's legs are tired because these two are dancers and they're used to this. I really need to start exercising. I nearly laughed at my own joke. We all know that a minute after I started I'll be walking towards the kitchen for some cookies.

Kenzie started dancing around the fountain with Maddie by her side. I quickly snapchatted the moment. I attempted to join them but I can't dance.

"Wooo." I cheered. Kenzie chuckles as she skips toward our next destination.

"Let's go." She leads the way as Maddie FaceTimes her boyfriend Jack.

"Say hi to Jack." She turned her camera on me as I wave. She then faces Kenzie who turns around.

"Hey Jack. We're sightseeing." Kenz says as Maddie turns the camera back to her.

"I'm tired. But the view is worth it." Maddie pouts.

"You're a dancer Maddie. I can barely move and here I am." She then leaps in the air.

"Ha." She replies. A chuckle escaped my lips as I continue walking.

We finally arrived at the last and best view. We took a few pictures and Melissa picked us up in the jeep we rented. We went back into the hotel and packed all our things away for the next venue.

I don't get how Kenzie and John aren't tired. I'm sort of the host and I'm tired just speaking to everyone. Yet they sing like 10 songs a show and a show a day. I guess it was great for them since they got to relax there voices for today.

Nadia flew back to LA when we went sight seeing. I know we haven't said goodbye but who cares. We got all our bags and made sure nothing was left in the room and we flew to the next destination. While Maddie had to go back to LA. She left an hour before us so once we got back to the hotel a few minutes later she left for the airport. Melissa is bringing her back to LA so she won't be at this venue but Melissa will be at the next one.

Once we arrived at the airport, I took Kenzie's hand and went through security. I have the window seat as Kenzie sits in the middle with John next to her.

"Why'd you break up with Brandon?" I ask, loud enough for John to hear.

"I just don't like him." She says with a shrug.

"You broke up with Brandon?" John asks, turning around with a small smile before putting on a sad look.

"Yea." Mackenzie said as he pulls out her earplugs and played a movie.

"What about Nadia? Is she out if the picture? Now?" I ask with a smirk. He answers with a shrug.

"I don't know."

"Do you even like Nadia?" I grab my earplugs out and plugged it in.

"No."

"Look John. You better move quickly. Kenzie has alot of guys waiting for her."

"I know." He says with a sigh. I shake my head and put on 'Sing' and looked at Kenzie who had the same show on. I nudge her shoulders as she stares at my screen. She faces me with a smile and paused hers.

"I'm gonna wait till you're at the same time as me, so we can sing along." I nodded as the movie began.

Once we got to the same time she pressed play. As it turns to 'fireworks' by Katy Perry, Kenz and I start jamming out.