Chapter 44

Johnny's P.O.V

I pushed Alexa out of the house knowing my mistake. I screwed up... big time. First it was the deal then it was Olivia. Then it's Alexa. What next? Why do I keep losing Kenzie? What the hell is wrong with me? I let everyone in and ruin Jenzie.

I have to fix everything. I went on my Twitter and tweeted 'I never stop misssing you. Baby you should know I wish I was kissing you. Not reminiscing through my phone.' I spammed Kenzies phone with apologies and love poems.

I then tweeted another tweet, 'Roses are red. Violets are blue. I made mistakes. But I love you.'

I scrolled through my Instagram feed and stopped at Lauren's latest tweet. Hayden cheated on her?

Me- I TELL YOU TO TAKE CARE OF MY SIS FOR ME AND HERE YOU ARE CHEATING ON HER? SCREW YOU BRO! HOW COULD YOU? AND WITH ANNIE?

All I wanted to do was go there and beat him up. But he's my best friend.... I hate how everything turns out. I walk towards Lauren's room, in attempt to comfort her. I push the door open only to be greeted by the sight of Lauren and Carson making out.

"First Hayden and then Carson. Come on Laur. It hasn't even been a week." I groan. Carson and Lauren turn to face me. "And Carson. How could you kiss my sister without my permission?"

I wanted to punch him... But he's my friend. And he's letting me stay here. I hold it in.

"I'm so sorry." Carson said apologetically.

"John." Laur gets up as she attempts to make things better. I shook my head.

"Quit making out with my friends." I said angrily as I march down the stairs and stride to my car. I have to leave this place. I can't stand it here. Everything sucks. I may be running away but I can't stand this. I can't stand any of it.

Lauren's P.O.V

"Great." I said sarcastically. He's right though... I've been making out with his friends. "I should go. I'm sorry Carson." I quickly left the house and into my car. I've kissed my brother's bestest friends. But he kissed my bestest friend first. I shook it off. I can't believe I just did that. Although it felt magical and perfect I couldn't do that.

Not to John. Not to Carson. Not to myself. I don't want to use Carson as a rebound. He's too good for that. He doesn't deserve me using him. He deserves someone who knows her feelings for him... I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and started driving off, anywhere but here.

I stopped at a service station and looked at my phone which has a message.

Kenzie- Laur... Heard about Hayden. Call me. I might be in Pittsburg right now but I can't let my bestie hurt.

It hurts... what can I even say to her?

Me- Things are tough here. Everyone's running away from their problems. You... John... Me... I don't even know what to do.

Kenzie- We're not running away Lolo. We just need time. Stay strong Laur.

And I need alot of time before coming back here. I scrolled through my next message.

Carson- Hey Lauren... Where are you? I'm sorry... But I really think we shouldn't do this.

Another message from Hayden.

Hayden- I'm so sorry Laur. I didn't mean to. It's not what it looks like.

I ignored it and quickly blocked him. What a lying cheating dirtbag? Those are just pathetic excuses. I shake my head as tears starts to form. I decided to go to the airport. Canada... here I come.

***
A week later and no has messaged me. I told my parents where I was and everything that happened. They understood and believed me. I went to Darians house in hopes of peace and comfort.

I then arrived at her house and knocked on the door. The door the opened, greeting me with her husband, Jeremy.

"Hey Jeremy." He gives me a weak smile.

"Come on in." He moves out of the way as I walk in the brightly furnished house. "Darian, Lauren's here." Darian walks back inside the house and gives Jeremy a smile.

"Thanks sweetie. Go take care of the kids for me?" He nodded as she pecked his cheeks.

"Hey Darian."

"Hi choppy. Is everything ok?" I nodded. She pulled me in a tight hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"What's wrong? I'm not complaining but you wouldn't have come here if something wasn't wrong."

"You know me too well." I said with a smirk.

"Of course I do Chop. Now we need to have a girls day to talk." I nodded. She gestures for me to go to the living room while she gets ready.

About ten minutes later we were in the car, ready to drive off to the mall. Once we arrived at the mall, Darian pulled me to the food court. We got our food and started talking.

"Spill. What's wrong?" Like that, I busted out everything that happened. From John and Olivia to this very second. I couldn't deal with everything. The tears started flowing out of my eyes freely. I didn't try to stop them seeing as nothing could as of this moment.

"Screw Hayden. Why the hell would he do that?" She says angrily.

"I know.. But the worst part is... I still love him."

"We're gonna get you over his sorry bum." She says cheekily as we left the mall in attempt to cheer me up.

The rest of the day was her attempting to brighten up the smiles I plastered on my face.

Thank you so much for reading. As you know this is coming to an end. There are only a few chapters.

Anyways, I have deleted my other story because I wasn't really feeling it. Again I apologize if you loved the story. But I do have another story up. It's called "A Princess?"