Chapter 7

Johnny's P.O.V

We're currently playing would you rather.

"Would you rather jump into boiling hot water for Kenzie or your girlfriend?" I read. "Definetly Kenzie." I said without hesitation.

I don't care if it ruins my reputation. I'm with Kenzie all the way. She's the one who has my heart. I would do anything for her. I can see the blush crept onto her cheeks.

"Would you rather never see Johnny again to have Cole as you're husband or live with Johnny and see Cole a few times." Kenzie read aloud. "That's hard cause I don't want to live with John but I also don't want to never see him again... I guess live with Johnny." She replies.

"Wanna play something else?" She nods as I stare at the comments.

'I'm confused af. He acts like he loves Kenzie but he has a gf. Is Jenzie real or not John? Quit confusing us..' 

My phone then rang as I grab it and answer. Just to be greeted by my screaming girlfriend.

"Seriously John? Are you playing with me?"

"You have to stop." I respond.

"Me?" She shrieks.

"Yes. I'm done with this. We're over." I hang up before she could say anything and sit on Kenzie's bed.

"You ok Jaun?"

"Kenztastic." I replied.

"I think we might have to end the live now..." Kenzie says as she was about to press the end.

"Wait.." I say. She turns to face me as the comments blasted with more and more. "To all the Jenzie shippers out there... My girlfriend and I broke up. I can't deal with her anymore. It's insane. I'm not saying who she is. To be honest we weren't really real... I guess."

"Johnny... is Jenzie real?" I nearly fainted knowing Kenzie asked it. But she was reading off a comment.

"Ask Kenzie." I stare at her beautiful brown eyes.

"Thanks for watching. Byeee." She ended the live and passed me a glare. "Why are you always so difficult John?  You're always giving Jenzie shippers hope and put it on my shoulders."

"Kenz." I said as Lauren walked in.

"I'm going out." Before I could say anything, Kenzie walked out the door.

"What was that about?" Lauren asks suspiciously.

"I messed up."

"What is it about Jaun?"

"I broke up with Nadia. And the livestream was filming it. And she says that I'm the one giving Jenzie shippers hope and putting it on her shoulders."

"To be honest John... you kind of do." Lauren answers.

"But... I didn't mean to."

"I know John. I think you should go find her and talk to her." I nodded and left the room.

Lauren's P.O.V

Hayden- Hey Laur. How is it?

He likes Annie... I remind myself. But that doesn't stop me from liking him. I had a huge crush on him since we met and I've never stopped.

Me- Fine... How's Annie?

When did Layden even die? I miss Layden. But ever since Annie came in the picture, Hayden has ignored me. And it hurts.

Hayden- She's doing great. She wants to meet you Laur. I really love her. I ASKED HER OUT LAUR! And she said yes. You can't imagine my excitement right now.

They're dating? I never thought it'd be that fast. It hurts...

Me- Maybe another time. Maybe once the tour ends.

Hayden- Alright. We're going to Toronto soon so... see u there?

'NO!' I wanted to shout. Don't see me there. I definetly do NOT want to see you there.

Me- I'll try.

I'll try not to make it. I scroll down Hayden's insta until I find a picture of him and Annie. They look so happy... And that's what hurts the most. All the hannie shippers went crazy at that post.

I went to some Jenzie fanpages and saw a few edits as I sent it to a chat with only me Kenz and John. I would always send Jenzie edits to them and annoy them. It's fun seeing as they do like each other. I guess it's a best friend and sister thing...

As I scrolled I saw a short video where John said he would jump in boiling water for Kenzie. That's sweet. I wished I had a guy that loves me as much as John loves Kenzie.

'😉' I commented.

Hayden- Great... Can't wait.

Yea... Can't wait for my heartbreak... although it already did...

One thing I feel creepy from fans is that they know who we like. Well some of the time. But one thing that's annoying is how they ship us girls with any guy we hang out with and the guys with any girl. What if it's just friendship. I mean most of Kenz and Johns friends ship them cause the way they act around each other or when the other is mentioned.

But with Layden it's one sided. With Brenzie and Jadia it's also one sided. With Jenzie and Hannie it's both sides and it's cute. Well one is cute the other is heartbreaking for me.

As I scroll through my feed I spotted a picture of John and Kenzie taking a selfie. A Jenzie fan page posted it and captioned. 'JENZIE IS GOALS!'

Kenz and John liked the photo as they both commented a rose. We all know the Jenzie rose. The rose is a Jenzie thing. And the fact that they both commented that means something. It's driving fans wild but it's also driving me crazy as of now. I'm with you right there Jenzie shippers, I mean... my own brother and bestie won't tell me what's going on...

Thank you guys so much for reading. Please vote below and comment.