Chapter 4

Kenzie's P.O.V

Brandon- Hey, will you go out with me?

I stare at the text. John told me to do what I want. But what I want is for John to be mine.

Me- Sure.

I send a quick text to Lauren.

Lolo- What about John?"

Me- I don't know... But I have to move on...

Lolo- You 2...😑

She's been shipping Jenzie so much and so does most of our friends. I open my Twitter only to see Johns tweet.

Hanging with my cutie soon. 😘

Is he dating someone?

Me- Laur. What's with Johns tweet.

Lolo- He asked Nadia out just a few minutes ago.

I felt my whole world collide. I love him. But I guess he really doesn't feel the same. I've tried to move on but my heart won't let me. And my brain follows my heart and follows Jenzie pages and those edits warm my heart. They never saw this once photo where John kissed my cheek. We never posted it or the Jenzie kingdom will blow up.

***
Lauren's P.O.V

It's been a week since that day. Jenzie has sort of died down. Kenzie and John seem miserable from times. I don't know why but I feel like they're dying inside. Brenzie has sort of flew and Jadia is weird. Yet Nadia and Brandon are ecstatic about their relationships but the other half doesn't seem too happy. I know Kenzie and John force smiles.

Kenzie and John exposed Jadia and Brenzie but the fans know they aren't happy. Everyone still ships Jenzie. We're back on tour and they're currently performing their song. They're eyes barely made contact. As Johnny left the stage for Kenz to continue her set I give him a glare.

"What the hell was THAT? Where's the Jenzie moments? What the hell John? The choreo between you two look force. Fix it Jaun." He rolls his eyes.

"KILL ME NOW!" He says while looking behind me. I turn my back only to see Brandon there with a huge smile and flowers. He walks up to us.

"Hey guys. I'm gonna surprise Kenz with these flowers." Brandon says cheekily.

"Hi." John and I greet him.

"Congrats on Jadia." John just faked a smile and excused himself.

"Are you two a thing now?" I ask with a scowl.

"Yea." He says happily.

"JENZIE will rise." I mutter as I walk away. I can't stand to see John and Kenz like this. With that Nadia shows up.

"Where's John?" She says with a grin.

Oh how wonderful.

Kenzie's P.O.V 

We finally finished everything and we're back at the relaxation room to wind down. Brandon keeps on giving me kisses on my cheek as Nadia keeps on flirting with John. John and I cross eyes as we look away.

"So Jadia, Is it real?" Brandon asks.

"Yea. What about Brenzie?" Nadia responds. Brandon nods as he kisses my cheek.

"Excuse me." I said as I push Brandon off me and walk away. Although I try to move on, it's hard. Lauren then runs after me.

"Kenz." She pulls my wrist. "You ok?"

"No... It's Johns fault. He's looking hotter than usual." I pouted.

"That's my boyfriend." Lauren turns around answer face the oh so famous Nadia. "Stay away from him."

"Or what?" I challenge.

"You'll regret it."

"Shut it Nadia. John doesn't even like you." Lauren commented angrily.

"Then why is he dating me?" Lauren seems hesitant to answer. The door then opened.

"Let's go to Starbucks. It's only downstairs." Brandon says.

"Sure." Nadia shrugs as she skips away. Lauren pulls me along as we trail behind everyone.

***
"Truth or Dare." Lauren says. We're playing truth or dare at the hotel room that Lauren and I share.

"Dare." John says. Lauren and I are on our beds while John, Nadia and Brandon sit on the couches.

"I dare you to go inside the bathroom with Kenzie and lock the door while you're in there. You can come out in ten minutes." Lauren says with a smirk. Nadia gives Lauren a glare as John and I hesitantly get up. We walk towards the bathroom. He shuts it and sits at the toilet.

"We don't have to talk if you don't want to." John says.

"What's with us now John? Why aren't we friends anymore?"

"Cause it's hard." He replies.

"Can we just please cut this awkwardness? The show we performed today was horrible cause our chemistry was horrible."

"I'll try." He finally says.

"Good." I walk towards my mirror and start fixing my makeup.

"Are you fixing your makeup?" I nodded. "But you look beautiful without it." Blush crept up my cheeks. He called me beautiful? The inner teen in me squeals.

"Thanks." I put my makeup brush away and wipe it all off.

"See. Natural is the best." He kisses my cheek before staring at my eyes again.

"I like your eyes." I blurted out.

"Thanks."

"You guys can come out now." Lauren shouts. We walk out as Nadia passes me a glare.