Chapter 31

Kenzie's P.O.V

The door finally opened.

"I resumed the show Madz. You took to long." I reply as a giggle escaped my lips.

"Kenz." That doesn't sound like Maddie. I slowly turn my head, hoping it isn't who I think it is. What is he doing here? Why is he here? Shouldn't he be with that lying betraying witch?

I shake my head as I look back onto my laptop. Ignore him. Maybe he isn't real. But he continues moving closer to me.

"Shouldn't you be with that girlfriend of yours?" I snap.

"She's not my girlfriend. I made a mistake Kenz."

"And I made one too. No actually I made two. Trusting her. And the next mistake was being with you." I reply. His head hung down in shame.

"I'm sorry Kenz." He says.

"It's Mackenzie to you." I respond.

"I'm sorry Kenzie. I'm stupid. I love you." That hurt. If he loved me he wouldn't have left me. If he really felt that way he wouldn't be second guessing our relationship. He wouldn't have gone on that date with her. I couldn't even think or say her stupid name.

"No... Get out." I said.

"But I l-" I cut him off. I can't hear him say it again.

"Don't John. Get out."

"Kenz."

"GET OUT!" I shout. "You think you can walk back in here thinking it'll be alright. You left me all hurt. You left me broken. You made me go to Brandon for comfort. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS JOHN!"

"Kenz."

"GET OUT! And please quit calling me that." I said angrily.

"I'm sorry Kenz."

"I'm sorry that your an idiotic piece of crap."

"I'm really sorry Kenzie."

"Don't be. I should be the one who's sorry. I should be sorry for ever being with you." I state.

"Kenz."

"What are you still doing here? Get out!" I shout.

"I'm sorry." With that he walked out the door and out of my life. I think I just made a huge mistake. But I can't be with him after he dated another woman. I can't be with him after he dumped me for that girl. Now he thinks he can come crawling back to me?

Maddie ran up the stairs and into my room.

"Why did John leave?"

"The better question is why the hell did he come up here?" I ask.

"To apologize." I shake my head.

"I don't want to hear it Maddie. I hate him."

"You know that isn't true Kenz." I shake my head.

"I hate him. WHY DID YOU LET HIM IN?" I shout.

"Because I know he loves you and you love him. You guys are meant to be." A slow tear starts running down my cheek.

"No. This has nothing to do with you Maddie. I don't want him back." I know that is the completely opposite of what I want. I definitely want him back. But... after everything? I can't do that.

"I'm sorry."

"Please go." I beg. "I need my space." She gives me one last apologetic smile as she slowly walks out the room and closes the door. A heartbreaking wreck hit my heart as tears left my eyes.

And the worse part is that... I still love him.

Lauren's P.O.V

Kenzie hasn't talked to me or anyone in the past week. Maddie told me she's been stuck in her room for the past week and she only comes out to use the bathroom or occasional food. She's been stuffing ice cream and nutella in her mouth. When Maddie and I try those hundreds of times to comfort her, she pushes us away.

"What're you thinking babe?" Hayden asks as his lips pecks my neck.

"Kenzie has been ignoring everyone. John has barely said a word to anyone." I say.

"John's been sulking in his bedroom and he won't come out." Hayden adds.

"We need to talk to them. It's getting painful. How much more space do you need? It's been a week." I comment.

"They're them. Drama comes with them. But they'll fight through it. I promise you. I believe in them." He states.

"I don't know Hay."

"I believe in them." He assures me. "Now why don't we give them another hour. If they still don't get their acts together. Then I'll talk to John and you talk to Kenz."

"I don't know babe. We have to help them now."

"Give them another hour to think about it all. Then we intrude and help them."

"Ok." Was all I could say.

"Good. Now let's have a little fun of our own." A giggle escaped my lips as his lips start making their way on my neck.

***
John's P.O.V

I've been scrolling through Kenzie's insta and no recent post since a week ago. The same goes for me. Our fans have been wondering what's wrong. I can't even begin. I stare at her beauty. Her beautiful brown eyes and her luscious chocolate hair. I love her...

After about a lot of scrolling I spotted a post of her and me in a recording studio years ago when we were recording our first single together. I thought she was beautiful then. I never thought anyone could be that pretty.

But her eyes melted me and her personality brought me in closer. Lauren had became her friend. Maddie had caught on my looks at Kenz and tried helping me. Unfortunately Kenzie only thought of me as a friend. We became wonderful friends and Lauren thinks of her a sister.

Silly Lauren always says that Kenz will be her sister in law in no time. I miss Kenzie. Her smile. Her eyes. Her personality. Her looks. Her magnificence. She's perfect...

Some people really suck...