Chapter 18

Shoutout to Kimi419 for voting for each chapter. Thank you so much. Thank you all for reading.

Johnny's P.O.V

Yesterday was tough. Everyone in the carnival kept on wondering about Kerissa and I. Well let's just say it isn't complicated. We're dating. People need to get over Jenzie. It's not gonna happen... JENZIE ended... Unfortunately.

Kerissa- Hey John. Let's go out again tmr. Just us.

Didn't I already tell her that I have an event tommorw?

Me- I can't Riss. I have an event tommorow.

Kerissa- But... I was hoping we could hang out since you're barely here...

I do feel bad. I left her here.

Kerissa- It's ok... 😢

Me- Why don't you come with me to the event? That way people will know you're mine.

Kerissa- Ok. See you there babe. Luv you...

Me- Luv you too.

I'm not really sure about this. Do I really love her?... Heck no. But I want to move on from Kenzie. I don't really like Kerissa as anything else more than a friend. But Kerissa won't let me break up with her. She wants to be with me for some unknown reason.

Lauren's P.O.V

What I didn't know was that Kerissa would be here... at an event. John never told us she'd be here... Well played Kerissa. She may be smart... But I'm definetly better. I'm the best version I could be. And Kerissa better know that.

As Kerissa walks across the stage with her short sparkly dress. The material was barely covering her body. She walks towards Johnny who was in the middle of singing. As chaos erupts backstage, people try to get her off without ruining the show anymore.

The crowd started booing seeing as Kerissa is standing there with her lips smashed onto Johnny's lips. Darian was busy handing out tomatoes, undercover. The fans started throwing tomatoes at Kerissa and Johnny seeing as she's too near John.

The producers ran out with security guards behind them. The security grabbed Kerissa and carried her out. The producers apologized as Johnny's performance was cut short. We didn't even do anything.

She was the one who chose to do so. We just threw tomatoes at her. Is that so bad? Probably... But that doesn't matter.

John walked out the stage, angrily. His features clearly show his anger at Kerissa. He barely performed one song. He performed like one minute of the actual song. It's disgusting how they did it.

"We will have to cut you from today's act. After that stunt your guest pulled... we're not sure if you should perform." I overhear the producer say to John. Did I just ruin my brother? Did we just harm him? I shake my head. We didn't harm him.

It was Kerissa. She did it. She was the one who did all of that. And John brought her here. It's their fault really. We just outlined the detail.

"But please..." He practically begged. "Please sir. I want to perform. I have to."

The producer looked around as he puts another celebrity on stage.

"I don't know kid. You just ruined your chance. I'm sorry but you should leave immediately." John then faced me. He gestured me for my parents.

As I was about to get my parents to do so the producer stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"You're kicking John out." I respond.

"He's out. But you have to stay. You're still hosting. We can't afford to lose someone else." It's a big arena and John lost his chance. Should I lose my chance with him?

"What about John?" John shook his head. He mouthed 'Stay' before walking off. He may make bad choices but he's a great person...

"He has to leave the premises. You didn't have anything to do with that lady's arrival. Did you?" I shook my head vigorously.

"No sir." I replied.

"Good. Now you'll be on after this act." He said before walking away.

***
Johnny's P.O.V

I can't stand her. How can she just ruin my chances? She just ruined me. Why did I let her come? Why am I so dumb?

I march towards her furiously.

"Kerissa!" She looked up at me with her big innocent grey eyes.

"What?"

"You messed me up. You ruined everything." I said once I reached her.

"But..." She pouted. Oh that pout won't work on me.

"No Kerissa. YOU MADE ME LOSE THE SHOW! I couldn't perform the biggest event of my life!" She rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Ok? Geez." I couldn't stand it any longer.

"No Kerissa. That's it. We're done."

"But baby." She whines.

"No."

"But we can't. I'm pregnant." A chuckle escaped my lips after the mini heart attack.

"We never did anything. The only thing we did was kiss." I said as I stare into her eyes. "You just lied to me."

She looked horrified. She glanced around as a tear escaped her eyes.

"I never said it was your baby."

"So you cheated on me?" If it isn't mine... Who is It?

"What of course not babe. I didn't mean that."

"Than want do you mean?" I question. She takes a step backwards. Her thoughts processing through her head.

"I... I-I don't know... I'm... Nevermind.... Have a great life without me." With that she walked away. And the evil in my life left. Thank goodness.

Don't think that I don't know she's using me for fame or for something. I know she's using me. I'm just in her little games. But I won... Seeing as we're in a huge crowd. I walk off the event and towards my car. I'm going home from this wretched day.

Please comment below for a chance to be a character. Give them a name and their personality. I will put them in the book as best as I can.

Thank you so much for reading.