Chapter 32

Kenzie's P.O.V

Lauren- Kenz. Talk to me. I'll be over there soon. We need to talk. See you soon Kenz.

I stare blankly at the screen. I can't keep on hiding myself in my room. I have to talk to them. She's my best friend. I've been ignoring everyone and I can't keep on doing so. My relationship with John may be ruined but that doesn't mean I have to ruin all my relationships. Although Lauren is his sister I can't help but want to stay friends with her.

Lauren is like my sister. She's my other half. The better half. I can't let her go. I just have to fight past it and ignore the fact that she's an Orlando. I love the Orlando family. And I won't change my opinion because of John. I can't do that. They're like my second family.

About ten minutes, Lauren is sitting in my bed, watching me with my head on my pillow.

"Are you ok?" She's asked for what seems like the tenth time.

Honestly, I don't even know about myself anymore. I can't seem to figure myself out. Something hurts inside of me. I don't know what it is...

"I don't know." I reply.

"Look... Why don't we just have some qualify girl time?" That sounds nice. It'll get my mind off things.

"Sure." I tried to put on a smile.

"Great... Let's go." She attempts to pull me with her but my body feels dead.

"Come on Jaunny." I say with a smile.

"You have to go on stage in five John." Lauren states before giving me a wink as she walks away.

"John you go on before me." A chuckle escaped his lips as he opens the dressing room and pulls me in with him.

"I know we've decided to keep us a secret from everyone but... I need a little kiss on the cheek." I shook my head.

"Nope. You don't deserve it." He pouts as he pulls me in a hug.

"Come one babe."

"I'm pretty sure we've already been exposed John."

"We've begged our parents to see each other when we're not in tour." He replies.

"Exactly John. We weren't supposed to have this tour. But we did. Why? Because we begged and pleaded."

"We didn't have to beg that much. Our parents were on board."

"But we still begged." I state. A smile forms on his lips.

"You're so beautiful Kenzie." He whispers in my ear.

"John. You're on soon. We just lost Kenzie." I hear Lauren say through the door.

"We have to go John." I whisper.

"She must be somewhere backstage. I'll be out soon." John shouts back.

"Fine. HURRY UP!" Lauren says as she walks away. She's like the young manager of this tour.

"Can we go now?" I say with a giggle.