Cabir chuckled at his friend shaking his head in disbelief and hugged him suddenly taking Parth off guard

Cabir chuckled at his friend shaking his head in disbelief and hugged him suddenly taking Parth off guard.. Parth was shocked for a moment and just stood still and his eyes met Nandani's for a moment and her eyes filled with adulation and there it was.. That admiring look... As usual her smile did the wonders on him.. He responded back to Cabir friendly patting his back with a small smile.. Cabir broke the hug with a big smile...

Cabir(showing all his teeth): Now u can go Mr. Whatever!!!

Parth looked at him weirdly..

Parth(thinking he must have forget his name): Parth.. Parth Samthaan..

Cabir(shrugged smiling broadly): I don't care..

Nandani chuckled at them as Parth got irritated for one more time and he shoot a glare at her direction and went to his seat back.. Whereas this bro-sis took their place in couch at the side and continued their murmuring business leaving Parth more irritated and pissed off..

Nandani explained Cabir the happenings from Morning and how she saw Randhir and Sandhir are his friends and how she was going to get caught by Navya

Nandani explained Cabir the happenings from Morning and how she saw Randhir and Sandhir are his friends and how she was going to get caught by Navya... Everything.. And Cabir told about how he lashed out on Navya and get scolding for the same.. And then he promised to talk with her today only..  Then..

Cabir: I asked you to put a 'No Entry' board at your bedroom... But u put a  'DND' board at ur office cabin.. Waaahhhh Choti.. tune mera dil jeet liya...

Nandani smacked his arms and smiled hiding her blush and started to give him tips on how to manofy Navya!!

But... But... But... Parth has seen her blushing at something Cabir said.. And he's so much frustrated that he turned away convincing him not to look at them.. He looked at his table.. He saw a Paper weight which is kept in his table.. He took that in his hand and again looked at Cabini and again looked at the glass paper weight..

Parth(himself): Phek doon kya?! Donon ki sar pod doon kya?! Noo.. Woh Cabir toh bechara hai.. 😱😱😋Cherry is irritating me na.. Uski sar pod deta hoon!! Gawddddddd!!! Parth!! What's wrong with u?! First day at work.. Just concentrate on work.. Focus!!!