Till then Parth was witnessing some Japanese drama with Spanish subtitles and now action bhi Shuru!! He got to know they are speaking something about him only.. But he couldn't get what it is.. So to gain their attention, he cleared his throat fake coughing.. They both turned towards him and again turned and continued with their Dumb charades..

Parth having enough of their drama and also he was irritated that her attention is getting divided and deviated from him, came forward and stand before both of them. They saw him standing close to them smiled a little to him and again do some eye talks.. Parth getting pissed off..

Parth: Mam... These are the files u asked for!!!!

That's it..

Cabir(shouted): MAM?!!

Nandani smirked at Cabir and rolled her eyes at Parth

Nandani(introducing Parth): Yeah.. Cabir.. Meet Mr. Parth Samthaan.. Shivaay Singh Oberoi has appointed him as My Personal Secretary..

Cabir(shouted in shock): What?!!  Shivaay ne?!! But Shivaay ko..

Nandani(interrupting him): Shivaay just asked HR to appoint someone intelligent on this post.. But!!! (wantedly leave the sentence to irritate her Monster)

Cabir(immediately defending his friend): Hello Madam.. u can't find any best for u than him.. Remember that..

Parth was taken aback by Cabir's words.. Just a day before, the one who scolded him without even letting him speak, is speaking in favor of him.. And Nandani blushed profusely as Cabir didn't mentioned for the post of Secretary but for a life Partner..

Nandani: Meine kab mana ki.. He's the best.. Ab khush?!

Parth was getting confused as they are talking between themselves and that too about him but like he was not present there.. And he is still holding the files in his hands waiting for her to give her attention to him..

Parth(himself): Am I invisible?!! These two?!! God!! I just said only one line and they have started arguing!! What are they?!! Five?!! and what's with those eye talks?! And This guy... He lashed out on me a day before and now he's speaking on my behalf supporting me and that too to her.. And she?! Why the hell is she wantedly irritating me and pissing me off from last night?! She was good till yesterday morning.. What happened suddenly that she changed over night?!! And what's with that lift encounter and how easily she made me feel intimidated!! God!!! I need to be careful around her!! She has the ability to make me insane!!

And in the mean while.. Both of them looked at Parth and raised their eyebrows at him asking what's wrong as his face was displaying a pool of emotions.... Parth clearing his throat shook his head in Nothing.. And forwarded the file and turned to go to his place when..

Cabir: Hello Sir?!! Where do u think u r going?!

Parth gestured him with his index finger indicating his seat like he want to go to his seat raising his eyebrows in unsure manner..