Love Kills- Chapter 11

Sorry this took so long to get uploaded, I've been busy! Also sorry, but this may get kinda confusing... This chapter contains texts messages, which may be confusing!

Chapter 11

**Nicole POV

I walked through the halls overly cautious. I was completely paranoid. But I didn't want to end up in the hospital. What a terrible birthday so far. I walked into my science class early. It just so happens to be the only class I share with Zoe, Brandon, Melody, and my best guy friend Zack. Zack wasn't at school today though because he was on vacation in the Bahamas. Although I was early, almost everyone was already there, talking to Zoe about her big b-day bash. Then our science teacher, Mr. Varsela, walked in, making everyone rush to find a seat.

Zoe knew I liked Brandon, so she hurried and sat next to him, turning her flirting mode on. When I looked at her she was glaring at me, as if she were saying "Sucks for you" with her eyes. I decided I would go sit next to my only option, Melody, which could've been a bad choice. She looked at me confused at first, but gradually moved her bag off the chair next to her, letting me sit in it's place. Then she looked at me like she was dying to talk to me, but we both knew she couldn't if she wanted to stay with Zoe and the "It" group. Then I had an idea.

When we were younger (when we were actually friends) we would always get in trouble for talking in class. So we would pass notes and giggle every so often. Trying to relive the memory, I was going to try to put my plan in action. I pulled out my iPhone, which I got for my fifteenth birthday, and sent her a text.

Nicole: Melody?

Melody: What?

Melody looked over at me, but when I looked up at her to meet her gaze, her Blackberry vibrated with another text, catching her eye's attention.

Nicole: What happened to you? Why did you... change?

I knew the she understood exactly what I was talking about. We used to be best friends. We would do everything together. Sleepovers, shopping, going to the park. We were with each other during our first crushes, first broken bones, moving from school to school, family problems, everything. Then one day she came over and said we couldn't be friends anymore, but she didn't leave my house. She brushed right past me. To Zoe. Ending our friendship.

---------

As always, thank you very much for reading!

Please vote, comment, and FAN!

I need more fans!!

Thank you everyone!!! :)