Love Kills- Chapter 2

Thanks to everyone who read the first chapter!

---------------------

CHAPTER 2

NICOLE POV**

"Happy birthday precious!" Brandon smiled as he spoke those significant words. They were twisted though, not in his regular boyish cute tone. They sounded like someone else....

Mom. I woke up with a startle at the feeling of being shaken. I flew upright, almost smashing my head into a cake the size of a boulder. Quickly glancing at the antique clock on my bedside table, I saw it was 6:00am. A few more hours until school. Then I turned my head to what had created the awakening earthquake. There my parents were, smiling with pride. An advantage to having my own room- they always wake me up first on this special day. My birthday wasn't spoiled early by telling the devil "happy birthday" first. Maybe this year would be better. Maybe this was fate's way of saying i'd finally win.

I smiled and told them my thanks and ushered them out of my room. I rushed through my closet, flinging clothes back and forth, searching for the perfect outfit. As I found my newest clothes that were 100% adorable, I ran downstairs where I knew my sister would be waiting, looking gorgeous as ever. Little did she know that the shoes I was wearing are stolen- from her.

"Happy Birthday, Brat." she whispered to me in her slithering voice.

"Happy Birthday, Loser." I shot back at her. But deep down I knew that I was the real and true loser.

----

Vote, Comment, Fan, Tell A Friend!

Thanks!