Love Kills- Chapter 15

Hey everyone! Something new and cool? I made a Formspring page for "Love Kills"! Don't know what Formspring is? Well it's a super cool website where you can send anonymous (or non-anonymous, for those of you brave hearts) questions to me. But anyways, go to  www.Formspring.me/LoveKills1234   to send me questions and/or comments. Please try to keep them somewhat related to "Love Kills" or myself as an author. But if that is impossible for you, then that's cool too. I answer every question/comment, no matter how mean. But please remember I'm just a person, so keep critisim to a limit. Kay Thanks? :D

So aside from the whole Formspring stuff... Time for some before-the-chapter preamble, yes? Oh yes! So... How are you all doing? Yeah your right, I suck at this "small talk" stuff... so let's get straight to the story! Enjoy! (;

-----------------------------------

Chapter 15

**Nicole POV

Oh. My. God. Are you kidding me?!

She wouldn't... Wait no, now that I think about it, she totally would.

I finally understood what had Matt in a trance. Coming down the school halls, was Zoe. On a horse.

"Wow, she just doesn't give up." I muttered under my breath. She was doing exactly what you would expect. She had a white horse, and Zoe was riding it like she owned the place. Which if I wasn't her sister, I probably would believe that she actually did own the school.

"Huh?" Matt sputtered, in a daze.

"Ugh, Whatever. I'll see you later Matt." I said barely above a whisper, as I pushed my way past.

"No! Wait, Nicole!" I could hear Matt shout as he hurried to catch up to me. "Who cares if she has a horse, and looks like a princess, and has everyone's attention, and-"

"Not helping. At all"

"Oh, right, sorry. But seriously, it's extremely cheesy. I mean come on, it's been done a million times before. Just watch those "Sweet 16" shows on MTV! Totally expected. She could be more original!" Matt tried to cheer me up.

"Well it doesn't even matter! She has everyone's attention. Everyone's going to go to her party. You know, you're the only one to tell me "Happy Birthday"? It's horrible! And even worse, Brandon is going to fall in love with her, and there's nothing I can do about it!" I frantically shouted.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah.... Brandon?"

Oh Crap. I didn't mean for that part to slip out...

"Awwww, does Nicole have a little crush?" Matt teased.

"Ha, what? I was just joking. You know, to make sure you were actually listening. No way do I like anyone! Especially Brandon. Ha, I don't even know anyone named Brandon, let alone like him!" I was never a good liar. It definitely didn't help considering my face was bright red.

"Nicole, You're a horrible liar." Matt laughed, as he nudged me through the doors towards the parking lot.

 -------------------------------------

So that's it for now... I think that was my longest chapter so far! Yeaaaaah! Time to celebrate!?

And I was just wondering... What do you all think of Matt? (: