Love Kills- Chapter 1

This is my first story here on WattPad!!

------------------------

Whoever said "Love Hurts" was wrong. Love Kills.

CHAPTER 1

NICOLE POV**

December 20, twin girls were due to be born. One of them was close to not surviving the first night. Their mother decided to name the stronger of the two Nicolette, which means “victorious winner” in French. Their father named the weaker Zoë, which means “life” in Greek.

My name is Nicolette Megan Kaysen, but everyone calls me Nicole. My sixteenth birthday marked the date that everything began changing, and it also contained the beginning of when I met and fell in love with a boy who would soon discover he was more than meets the eye. Which might not be a good thing. A boy named Brandon Jacobs. But there was a huge problem before this. Zoë wanted him also. And I had a strong feeling things wouldn’t work out too good for me.

This is one of the reasons I sometimes dreamt of being an only child. My name means something exactly opposite of what I am. Zoë is better than me at everything. She is great at sports, school, and life in general. All the boys swoon off their feet at the mere mention of her.

But I was determined to finally beat her at something. This was my time. I wouldn’t let her come up on top again.

---------

Vote, Comment, Become a fan, Tell others!

Thanks!

The song in the sidebar is what I've been listening to nonstop... It's incredible. And sweet. And just amazing.