Chapter 8

Sean's plane finally got here the morning I am saving another person, this week has been hell with Jorden. She acts so nice to me but when Amy is around she is a whole different person. Sean brought a doctor with him to check her leg out, she still can't walk on it. I don't mind carrying her around but she is in pain, even if she can't feel it.

"SEAN!" I screamed as I put down Amy in a chair.

"MARK! How are you, man?" He gave me a hug.

"Doing okay, Haven't seen you in forever."

"Yeah, work keeps me busy, So this must be Amy." He looked at Amy.

"Yes, Hello! From Mark screaming you must be Sean. I have heard so many wonderful things about you." she said laughing.

"I know your hurt, is it okay to give you a hug?" Sean asked.

"Yep!" She lifted her arms up and Sean gave her a hug.

"Who goes there?" Jorden rushed in.

"Officer McLoughlin and Doctor Tim," Sean said facing Jorden.

"Why are you here Officer?"

"Orders from Chief Newman."

Jorden's face went pale again.

"Very well, I am FBI agent Jorden. We have rooms for your stay." She left the room.

"Well, she is a joy, Amy we need to take a look at your leg. From the reports, it is broken in about three places."

"Something like that." She said.

"We need to take you to the office that Mark is working out of." Dr. Tim said.

I picked Amy up and carried her to the office, I put her in a chair.

"Okay, so Amy what happened when Mark left the other day and came back to you tied up?" Sean asked.

She looked at me then looked down, after a few moments she said, "I was laying in bed playing on Mark's laptop. He gave me a few websites to play around on and some books that I can read. Jorden had a couple guys come in and tell me that they needed to do more testing. They helped me stand when I told them that I can't walk on it they told me to try. I did but I fell to the ground. They laughed at me and told me to get up and walk that they don't have all day. I was able to get up but I had to hop on one foot to the room. They strapped me to a chair and started to poke me with needles. They said that the only way for them to stop is if I screamed for Mark. I didn't give them the satisfaction. after a while they stopped and put the fabric around my mouth, it smelt funny so I took it off as soon as they left. It was hard to do with my hands tied but when you have been a sex slave for as long as I have you learn to do things with your mouth. after a while, they came back and saw I wasn't knocked out they started to beat me. When I heard your voice I screamed for you and they ran."

I was balling my eyes out, how could they do that to her?

"Jorden was trying to get me to talk to her when I came in," I said wiping the tears.

"Well, there doesn't seem to be anything in those needles so that is a plus." Dr. Tim said. "I need to look at your leg, we are working on an x-ray scanner that is the size of a suitcase, Once I am done putting it together I will scan your leg." He opened the suitcase and started to build it.

"Sean, I have to go back out there tonight. If I don't my cover is blown." I said holding Amy's hand.

"I will watch her, Is she still on soft foods?"

"Yes."

"No problem, we can do what you guys normally do with the doors and wait till you get back."