Chapter 4

I got to work a little before one, they had the faces of the people bought last night on a board with their names under some of them.

"Good work last night, we got a lot of information," Jorden said as I walked in the room.

"I wish we can save these people," I said getting some coffee.

"We will, there is another event on the other side of town that Damien is invited to. Kenny seems to like you. Speaking of Kenny we now know his name."

"So where is this next event and am I saving anyone?"

"He will send the address later this week, and only if they are in a huge emergency."

"Great, okay, so what is next?"

"Well, we are going to go one by one to these people's house to get them. You are to stay here and help. We can't risk blowing your cover."

"Makes sense."

This whole week was nothing but learning this "business" they gave me a few more websites to look over. 

"Hey Jorden, How come I have seen this girl on two different sites?"

"Who is it?"

"Her name is Amy, she has the same pictures for both of them."

Jorden came over and looked at the pictures.

"Oh my god, Look at her leg," Allison said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"That's a tracker, she is re-bidder."

"A what?"

"When she was first brought she must have been sold for a huge amount, they re-kidnapped her put the tracker in her so whenever they need more money they complete it over again. She must have been sold hundreds of times." Jorden said. 

"That is so fucked up." I said, "Her, that is the one I am saving."

"Mark, everyone is going to be watching her."

"I will give all cash the highest amount, we can meet up and get that tracker out of her and get her the hell out of sight. You just said it, she had to be sold over a hundred of times. Just think what they did to her."

"I don't want to think of the hell she has gone thru. Fine, we will go with your plan but you must not blow your cover." Jorden said walking away. 

"Not a problem," I said as I pulled Damien's email out.

Dear Kenny,

I am writing you this email today because I am interested in one of your girls. Her name is Amy. I see that her bid is high but I can give you an all cash offer you can't beat. I will be at the next event. I want her there.

Damien

"How is that?" I showed Jorden.

"Perfect, he will see an all-cash offer and love it. No taxes to be taken out. Go ahead and send it."

"Will do." I hit send and waited for a reply. It didn't take long. 

Damien,

Amy is a very special lady to me, so that bid better be high. If you hurt her I will end you.

Kenny

"If she was a special lady she would not be there," Jorden said.

"I know, I was thinking the same thing."