Chapter 2

"Great you are here!" Patty said as I walked into the office, I didn't sleep much with the weight of this case on my shoulders.

"Hello, Patty." I put my stuff on my desk.

"The people from the FBI are here, they are waiting for you in the meeting room."

"Thank you, I will be in there in a few." I took a sip of my coffee as she left the room. I grabbed the file and my coffee and headed to the meeting room. When I walked in there were five people sitting at the table going over papers, They saw me come in and all stood up.

"Hello, Officer Fischbach we are from the FBI and we are here to help with the case." The one on my left said.

"Hello, thank you for coming in, I have been thinking about this case since I got it and I have lost sleep on this. I was told that you know more information?" We all sat down.

"Yes, my name is Jorden and I am the lead investigator, we have been on this case for a week now and when we found out that you guys were taking on this case we decide to team up instead of taking the case off of you. What we know so far is that there are about 8 different ways they are selling these people. We found one girl who was only 17 when they took her, she is now 23. She told us some of what they have done to her and the other people, it is not pretty. First, they put them in cages to transport them, once they are at the locations they make them strip and take pictures for buyers. Depending on what the buyer wants is where you go next. If they just want a slave you go with them, but if they want a sex slave then you go thru months worth of training as they call it. They find any way of punishment to use on them to strip who they are them from them. This girl was a sex slave, she was able to escape at night, she drugged her buyer and ran. when the police found her she only had a nightshirt on, nothing else. There is a lot of damage done to her but she is safe."

"What is wrong with people anymore? Is she willing to talk more?" I asked.

"It depends on the day, she goes thru days where she is up and active and others were she thinks she is still there and is waiting to be told what to do." A different investigator said. "Right now she is sleeping I just got off the phone with her brother. If they don't do what the buyer wants he will go after their family, She put up a fight when she was first there and they killed her mother."

"Does anyone know how the officer received the website?" I asked then took a sip of coffee.

"Yes, It was mailed to him in a white box, when they ran for prints it was only his on the box. There was no return address and the post office said that it was dropped in one of their street mailboxes. They don't know which one."

"Of course, another dead end. Does the girl remember anything about where she was?"

"It was so many years ago, she did give the address of her buyer but when police arrived he moved out. His neighbors said that he was in a hurry, they never seen the girl before."

"So he kept her locked away, he must have had her in a box or brought her to his house at night. Did anybody know where he is going to?" I asked then wrote some stuff down.

"No, but it has to be close to another pickup spot, he has had her for so long he is going to want another. We have our computer genius Madison working on the website, she is tracking down everyone who has entered the site, and keeping an eye to see if anyone is added to the list." Jorden said.

"Okay, so since you guys have more on this, what is it that you want me to do?" I asked.

"Well, we were thinking that maybe you can act like you are buying one of these people. Now the money we give you will be from the FBI none of your real money. We would give you a hidden camera to track everything."